I still traveling around Thailand, but I cannot forget the amazing time that I have spent at Anantara Rasananda, Koh Phangan. It has been one of the best experience ever. Since the very beginning, arriving to the stunning beach by the Speed Boat, you can feel the warmness and hospitality of the staff and management team, who come to welcome you with some local flowers and drinks. The smooth check-in process gave me an idea of how professional they are and we went quickly to the room. I have been in many 5 Stars Hotels around Europe, but I have never had such a relaxing experience.
The room category was Ocean Garden Pool Suite, which is really impressive. The private pool in the beach front and the big sofa with the panoramic view of the bay, makes you forget everything and get lost in the paradise. The room was always very clean and every night we had a tasty local desert at the turn down service with flowers and candles.
The food at the restaurant was really good, everything was fresh and there is a wide variety to choose. The breakfast buffet was outstanding!!! We tasted the food at the hotel, and after that we always ate there. Every night they prepare a different theme night, my favourite was the seafood barbecue with the fireshow at the beach, it was amazing.
To complete our visit to the Island, we make a tour around and we could explore the jungle, visiting the elephants and some beautiful beaches of the Island. After that we visited the Spa, where we had the most relaxing experience ever. Thailand is well-know for their ancient massage techniques, but I am sure that nowadays there are not many places were they still practice them as in Anantara Spa. They make you feel relax since the very first moment.
Around the Hotel everyone is pleased to help you and great you with lovely smiles. We were seeking for relax and we found it there, without no doubt the best 5 Stars Hotel where we got lost in. We are looking forward to come back!! Thank you for everything!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucked discreetly at the base of a lush mountain, amongst towering coconut palms and just steps from the powdery sands of Thong Nai Pan Noi beach, 64 private pool suites and villas in seven distinctive layouts face the turquoise sea. Comprising indoor and outdoor living spaces ranging from 100 to 250 square metres, each sanctuary reflects its own charming character. In natural harmony with the exotic surrounds, wood and stone features provide a striking backdrop to rich hand woven silks. Luxury comforts inside range from a “blissful dreams” mattress adorned with 500 thread count linens, to a 32 inch flat screen TV with home theatre entertainment, and outside to an indulgent private plunge pool.Guests keep in touch with complimentary WiFi throughout the resort, accompanied by an extensive library with PCs alongside international magazines and newspapers ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Anantara Rasananda Koh Phangan Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anantara Rasananda Koh Phangan Villa Resort And Spa
- Anantara Rasananda Koh Phangan Villa Hotel Koh Phangan
- Rasananda Hotel Ko Phangan
- Rasananda Resort Ko Phangan