We spent the last 5 nights of our vacation to Thailand at Rasananda. It was amazing. Our bungalow was right on the water overlooking the ocean with a private plunge pool. We adored sitting on the beach all day, having poolside cocktails in the afternoon, and then snoozing in our cabana by the ocean before getting ready for dinner. The beach was quiet and remote-at night we were the only people in the water.
The rooms and bathrooms are lovely and the beds were quite comfortable.
One thing we look for when choosing a hotel is being able to walk to a few things outside. There are a couple of local restaurants and a massage house very close by which we visited each day. There were delicious and this really made it perfect--being able to get out and about easily. We did try the hotel dinners and there were good but we enjoyed going out a little more. The hotel breakfast was wonderful as was the spa. I had a half day of treatments here on my 30th birthday and although it was pricey for Thailand it was worth the splurge--the spa itself is really beautiful.
The only downside was that my husband planned a surprise dinner on the beach for me for my birthday which was ruined when one of the staff came to speak to him about it and announced it in front of me. He had repeatedly told him it was a surprise so he was not thrilled once it was ruined. We still enjoyed the dinner and releasing the paper lanterns to celebrate. All the other staff are very courteous and friendly. We highly highly recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucked discreetly at the base of a lush mountain, amongst towering coconut palms and just steps from the powdery sands of Thong Nai Pan Noi beach, 64 private pool suites and villas in seven distinctive layouts face the turquoise sea. Comprising indoor and outdoor living spaces ranging from 100 to 250 square metres, each sanctuary reflects its own charming character. In natural harmony with the exotic surrounds, wood and stone features provide a striking backdrop to rich hand woven silks. Luxury comforts inside range from a “blissful dreams” mattress adorned with 500 thread count linens, to a 32 inch flat screen TV with home theatre entertainment, and outside to an indulgent private plunge pool.Guests keep in touch with complimentary WiFi throughout the resort, accompanied by an extensive library with PCs alongside international magazines and newspapers ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Anantara Rasananda Koh Phangan Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anantara Rasananda Koh Phangan Villa Resort And Spa
- Anantara Rasananda Koh Phangan Villa Hotel Koh Phangan
- Rasananda Hotel Ko Phangan
- Rasananda Resort Ko Phangan