First off - This was our first stop for our Honeymoon and we had the best time ever!! The Hotel deserves all the good feedback it is getting.
Experience and service:
- The service was exceptional – staff were very helpful and friendly (from the GM Patrick , hostess Julia and especially the staff).
- The main pool is beautiful and bar inside the pool was great.
- The Hotel is clean has a classy feel to it.The Rooms are great – we stayed in an ocean pool villa and it was great. The Garden Pool villas are obviously the best, but I won’t say the best value for money as all rooms are great with its own private pool.
- We had dinner twice at the Hotel and I thought it was exceptional but expensive.(But worth the extra spend)
- The Hotel is situated on the north east coast of the Island. Depending on what you want, the location is great. As mentioned we were on honeymoon and that was perfect - it’s in a quite area but still walking distance to the village where you can find lots of restaurants and Pubs. Although the west coast of the Island is more beautiful than the east - you won’t find this luxury accommodation there. You better of renting a scooter and do a day trip site seeing the west coast. The sunset and ocean views on the west coast are spectacular!!
Full moon party - If you are there for the full moon party – it’s about an 45 – 60 minutes’ drive. Although it’s easy to travel by taxi or boat I suggest you stay closer to the full moon party if that is your objective.
Best & Worst:
- All in all I can say that the whole experience of the hotel (great & friendly service, great rooms, main pool and beach bar, as well as the location) and then the scooter trip to the west coast made this a memorable experience for me and my wife.
- The only negative is food,drinks and spa are expensive at the hotel (compare to pubs and restaurants close by) , but there is all kinds of pubs and restaurants close by if you don’t feel like spending 190 Bth on a beer. On the up side there is a daily happy hour at the hotel
I would like to thank Anantara , (Patrick , Julia and all the staff) for a memorable honeymoon.
Christiaan & Tammy
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucked discreetly at the base of a lush mountain, amongst towering coconut palms and just steps from the powdery sands of Thong Nai Pan Noi beach, 64 private pool suites and villas in seven distinctive layouts face the turquoise sea. Comprising indoor and outdoor living spaces ranging from 100 to 250 square metres, each sanctuary reflects its own charming character. In natural harmony with the exotic surrounds, wood and stone features provide a striking backdrop to rich hand woven silks. Luxury comforts inside range from a “blissful dreams” mattress adorned with 500 thread count linens, to a 32 inch flat screen TV with home theatre entertainment, and outside to an indulgent private plunge pool.Guests keep in touch with complimentary WiFi throughout the resort, accompanied by an extensive library with PCs alongside international magazines and newspapers ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Anantara Rasananda Koh Phangan Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anantara Rasananda Koh Phangan Villa Resort And Spa
- Anantara Rasananda Koh Phangan Villa Hotel Koh Phangan
- Rasananda Hotel Ko Phangan
- Rasananda Resort Ko Phangan