My husband and I have just returned from the most relaxing 10 night stay at the Anantara Rasananda. We booked a lagoon pool villa which was perfect in every way, beautifully decorated bedroom and lovely bathroom, the pool seemed larger than those provided with the beach front villas and better privacy. Special mention has to go to Rin who looked after our room during our stay, great attention to detail, my husband mentioned that he was bitten by mosquitoes, the following day she returned with lemongrass balm to help the itching.
As other reviewers have mentioned the beach is pristine and offers white sand, in my opinion much better than any other beach on Koh Pagnan where the sand can be quite coarse. There were a few dogs on the beach as mentioned by others which were friendly and appreciated a little bit of attention, if it was easy to bring them back to the UK I would!
The small village behind the resort offered a varied choice of restaurants, Luna was one of our favourites as you could not fault the food or service. We only ate breakfast at the resort as we enjoyed exploring the different options in the village. I would also like to mention Tua who works in the restaurant, she was very helpful , she remembered everyone's name!
There aren't many resorts where we would visit more than once as we enjoy visiting different places however I am counting the days until we return to the Rasananda, fantastic resort, staff and location, thank you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucked discreetly at the base of a lush mountain, amongst towering coconut palms and just steps from the powdery sands of Thong Nai Pan Noi beach, 64 private pool suites and villas in seven distinctive layouts face the turquoise sea. Comprising indoor and outdoor living spaces ranging from 100 to 250 square metres, each sanctuary reflects its own charming character. In natural harmony with the exotic surrounds, wood and stone features provide a striking backdrop to rich hand woven silks. Luxury comforts inside range from a “blissful dreams” mattress adorned with 500 thread count linens, to a 32 inch flat screen TV with home theatre entertainment, and outside to an indulgent private plunge pool.Guests keep in touch with complimentary WiFi throughout the resort, accompanied by an extensive library with PCs alongside international magazines and newspapers ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Anantara Rasananda Koh Phangan Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anantara Rasananda Koh Phangan Villa Resort And Spa
- Anantara Rasananda Koh Phangan Villa Hotel Koh Phangan
- Rasananda Hotel Ko Phangan
- Rasananda Resort Ko Phangan