“Best pizza & pasta in koh phangan”
Review of Monnalisa

Monnalisa
Ranked #21 of 409 Restaurants in Ko Pha Ngan
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Ristorante Italiano pizzeria, real Italian pizza,the only Italian restaurant in Haad rin recommended by the Lonely Planet
Reviewed January 4, 2014 via mobile

We stayed 8 days in koh phangan and had 5 meals at this delicious restaurant. We even ordered a pizza to take away on our last lunch. Love this place.

There are newer reviews for Monnalisa

Reviewed December 2, 2013 via mobile

My partner and myself have eaten here twice in two nights. The first night I had the Greek Salad which was beautiful and a good portion size (which you do not often get in Thailand) and my partner had a pizza which was very nice.

The second night we both had pizzas which were even better than the first night!

Overall very happy! Food is good, price is reasonable and service was good. Highly recommended.

Reviewed November 5, 2013

We came about this restaurant by chance. It was full to the brim quite early on in the evening so we thought it must be worth a try, and we were so glad we did.
It looks to be a family run Italian restaurant. The food was authentic and delicious. Every part of the pizza, the dough, the sauce, the cheese was all so falvoursome we were in heaven! A must visit.

1  Thank holsfun
Reviewed October 30, 2013

After a few days in Thailand we felt like a change form Thai food would be nice. What a surprise. From the outside the place look a bit run down but nice you taste the food there it changes everything. The chef is Italian and he knows what he is doing. I have spent a lot of time in Italy and the pizza here was better than the one in Rome. Paper thin crisp base, rich toppings ... Hmmm definitely coming back again

Reviewed October 11, 2013 via mobile

I had a pizza which was pretty good - thin crispy base, nice ingredients and cooked quickly. The house red wine wasn't very nice though. The atmosphere wasn't very cosy - terrible cheesy music, bright lights and ants on the table which then ended up on me and my food. Pretty average but if you need Italian then this seems to be the place to go in Haad Rin.