I booked a night from the mainland as good starting point for a week and a half on Koh Phangan however I ended up staying out the whole of my 28 day visa in this resort. Private beach, friendly family and staff that were eager to please. Quite simply having visited koh Phangan before I felt no reason to leave the beach. everything I need in one place. I was travelling alone but it would suit couples, small groups and families. Loved it
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- West Coast Beach Resort is fresh and ready to provide professional service. For travelers who want to take in the sights and sounds of Koh Phangan, this is the perfect choice. From here, guests can enjoy easy access to all that the lively city has to offer. With its convenient location, the hotel offers easy access to the city's must-see destinations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Agoda, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your West Coast Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Haad Gruad Beach Resort And Spa
- Haad Gruad Beach Hotel Koh Phangan