After reading some reviews I can only agree! We got approached by the tout on the ferry to kho Phangan and it sounded really nice! We planned to stay only one night anyway, but it was a mistake! We rented a overpriced motorbike and went out for dinner! I didn't wanna spend my cash on this place. After we got back a few hours later, my wife realised someone went through her luggage! The thief only stole a flashlight! Lucky us, because my camera was there too! We think the thief was looking for drugs! Apparently they work with corrupt policemen together!
Anyway avoid this place at all cost! I'm disappointed and angry and wish the hotel goes down!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- West Coast Beach Resort is fresh and ready to provide professional service. For travelers who want to take in the sights and sounds of Koh Phangan, this is the perfect choice. From here, guests can enjoy easy access to all that the lively city has to offer. With its convenient location, the hotel offers easy access to the city's must-see destinations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity and Agoda so you can book your West Coast Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Haad Gruad Beach Resort And Spa
- Haad Gruad Beach Hotel Koh Phangan