Jungle Hut Bungalow and Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Sunset Cove Resort(Ko Pha Ngan)
  • Breakfast included
Zama Resort(Ko Pha Ngan)
View Hotel
Sunset Hill Resort(Ko Pha Ngan)
View Hotel
Tantawan Bungalow(Ko Pha Ngan)
View Hotel
Haad Yao Resort(Ko Pha Ngan)
  • Pool
Longbay Resort(Ko Pha Ngan)
  • Pool
Chills Resort(Ko Pha Ngan)
All reviewskoh phanganshort walkfanthaibahtbungalowislandbeachsand
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 5, 2013

I were at this hotel in 2010 and we had the biggest bungalow at the beach and it was so nice the food was the best i ever had and they were so nice and they came to the boat and picked us up when we arrived! but the beach isn't the best one but it was OK! and the water were amazing so hot and it was beautiful sunsets every day! i recommend this!!!! we also rent scooters and drive around the island! do that!!!

Room Tip: The ''house'' with 2 bedrooms at the beach!
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed March 1, 2013

We have been coming to thailand since 2006. The jungle hut is owned and runned by a thai family..it's great to see a thai family still in possession of their family land..we try to always stay, eat at thai business. Jungle hut has some of the best food on the island. It's good and also affordable. We can sit and talk to the owners, having a great time. I had friends stay at jungle hut and they loved it.

Room Tip: They are located ion the beach, jungle setting..it's not a 5 star. But for 500 bath it's great
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed January 22, 2012

I stayed here when I first came to thailand in 2003. Back then I thought the world of the sweet fishers family. I still admit the mother is an amazing cook, however the years of being in high demand has made this family bitter and hostile towards guests. I returned in 2011, prepaid for an entire month, and made it clear upon booking of an allergy to mold. After 2 days of staying in my bungalow i was violently ill and asked to switch. they were incredibly rude, acted as though i was insulting them, refused to give me my money back. There policy was to keep two thirds of it. After some attempts at discussing, it became apparent that things were not going to go smooth. The uncle with red beady eyes made death treats and almost hit me ( i am a somewhat petite girl) and the little girl that was once cute, was a monster.. I went next door where I had a great time, nice clean rooms and friendly staff i still talk too.

Room Tip: Go next door to the cabana.
  • Stayed: February 2011, traveled solo
4  Thank bubblegum101
Reviewed September 6, 2011

We were staying in Jungle Hut on Koh Phangan for a month. It was 4 of us there, and we were in the wooden bungalows, even though there were concrete bungalows too. There is also a small hotel in this resort. The resort is on the beach, and the best part of this resort is the location. It is settled on the west part of the island, so we enjoyed the amazing sun sets. The service was great as well the food. Best thing is that we were able to rent a bike and eat as well as to wash our clothes! Best place to stay! We loved Kim, U, Kid..all of them! Best experience was the Thai New Year! Hope this will help someone!

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 3, 2011

Me and my boyfriend stayed in Jungle Hut Bungalow for 8 nights (new year 2009) in the B9 bungalow. It was amazing. The people there (especially Him) are very nice, friendly and helpful. Also the food in their restaurant is great, I can say that is the best in whole Thailand.
rating: 5+