“Amazing healthy food”
Review of Eat.Co

Eat.Co
Ranked #15 of 494 Restaurants in Ko Pha Ngan
Description: Eat.Co Vegan Restaurant is located in the heart of Yogi Community on a tropical island Koh Phangan. Our mission is to create delicious comfort food that will satisfy any taste buds, without using any animal products. We are famous from extensive selection of our mouthwatering vegan desserts, super filling burgers and Vegan Kebab, among many other positions. Chilled out vibes, wifi, great food.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This cafe rivals the healthy,wholefood cafe scene in Sydney. The food is not cheap but it’s so worth the price. After travelling on a tight budget for almost 10 months I decided to treat myself to all the vegan, wholefoods cafes on Ko Pangan. Eat.co would have to be my favourite. I tried the healthy(ish) waffles which were probably the best vegan waffles/pancakes I’ve ever had and such a generous portion. Tried the tropical smoothie bowl which was so thick (crucial for a good smoothie bowl!) and filling. One night for dinner I had the thali which is possibly my favourite meal I had there! Also tried one of their desserts- kind of berry cream/mousse thing= best dessert I’ve ever had. The only thing I can fault is that, for the price, it’d be nice to be able to fill up your water bottle for free or even for a small fee (to save on plastic waste).

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Went there because of the good reviews. Can absolutely not understand the high rating. We had a quinoa avocado bowl and a mushroom burger. The burger was ok, but for the price just not enough. The bowl was not disgusting, but very boring, hardly seasoned at all. The sauces are also very poor seasoned and therefore stale.
We could live with the food, however the service is also not great. You have to order the food at the bar and pay in advance. The staff behaves contemtuous and not at all friendly.

Two points, because I save one pointers for hustlers and scammers.

Reviewed July 5, 2018 via mobile

Had a really good falafel burger at this place! Super nice people and great atmosphere - I can only recommend to visit this place.

Reviewed July 5, 2018 via mobile

Great variety of vegan dishes! I can really recommend the burgers and the dark chocolate bliss ball! :-)

Reviewed July 4, 2018 via mobile

One of my favourite places in Koh Phangan. The meaty mushrooms are a must try and their bowls and desserts are super tasty. Nice atmosphere and nice people