“Best stay in Thailand :)”
Review of Wang Sai Resort

Wang Sai Resort
Reviewed October 17, 2012

Amazing staff, warm friendly welcome and not to mention the wonderfully clean linen. Having stayed in a number of similar places throughout Thailand, i can honestly say this one of the best run resorts!

Mikki, the chef, made our stay an absolute blast!! He even paddled us across to Ko Ma for a snorkelling trip :)

Great food, free WiFi (even in our bungalow) and an quiet uncrowded beach.

Room Tip: We stayed in the first bungalow, closest to the beach, DEFINITELY the best one :)
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank AdriLeClus
There are newer reviews for Wang Sai Resort

Reviewed February 2, 2012

Just 1500 THB per night without TV. One all day restaurant inclusive snorkel and kayak equipment rental, nice beach. Close to Koh Ma (Horse Island), can swim or snorkel from this resort to the island.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 15, 2011

we had a great beach front bungalow, new, spacious and very clean. Nice restaurant overlooking the beach. Friendly staff and ok food at reasonable rate. This place has great atmosphere but is also very quiet, miles away from any techno music and a good mix of guest. We could not see anything of the famous reef as the weather was not very good but had a great time relaxing.

Room Tip: beach front bungalows are the most expensive of course but very nice.....
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 17, 2011

I stayed a bit more than two weeks in this place with a friend. The bungalows are spacious and quiet. The beach is really nice!
Good food for a reasonable price in the restaurant.
+Free wifi!

I can def, recommend this place !

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 1, 2011

We had two very nice bungalows side by side. Every thing functioned, very friendly staff and good food in the restaurant. Lovely beach without any beds and umbrellas - nice!
One of the best places in Thailand we have ever visited.

Absolutely perfect spot.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed May 24, 2010

If you trying to relax after the full moon antics or just wanting to relax with some quiet beach time Wang Sai can make it happen. I have been visiting this island for many years now and have not found a place that can be entertaining as well quiet and relaxing when the mood suits. The staff are honest and trust worthy, to the point that I forgot my wallet there one year, thinking I had lost it going to Bangkok, only to be given back to me,still with cash in!!

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Thejollygingergiant
Reviewed May 11, 2010

I just spent few days in wang sai resort with my mom. When me left (me moved to a different bay without so many rocks and corals) we started finding out that there were lots of things missing: money, jewels, a perfum, etc.
Some of those things were always in the room but others -like the money- were always with us, so the only option is that someone broke into our room while we were sleeping, someone that had the key and could check that we were asleep.
They took almost 1000 euros cash to my mom, 400 euros to me and my perfum (the box was empty inside my big backpack).
Now there´s nothing we can really do, just let others know: don´t go, don´t take the risk something like this could happen to you, there are nicer and safer places in koh pahngan. .

Stayed: May 2010, traveled with family