“Brilliant dive school”
Review of Flip Flop Divers

Flip Flop Divers
Ranked #5 of 38 Tours in Ko Lanta
More attraction details
Owner description: Flip Flop Divers is a small, family run dive centre on the tropical island of Koh Lanta, offering both recreational dives as well as a full range of PADI courses for beginners, through to a professional Dive-master certification.
Reviewed March 17, 2013

After looking around a few dive schools in Koh Lanta we decided to go with Flip Flop divers, my brother did his open water and myself and my boyfriend did a couple of advanced dives. The service was second to none, the most relaxed and comfortable diving trip i have been on with really friendly people. We even went back there to get a bamboo tattoo before leaving in the island. Well recommended.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

I haven't been diving for almost five years and was unsure about going to dive or not.
After passing the scuba review test and getting to know a really professional, but personal guide (Thanks Ady!!!), I felt confident and was looking forward to go diving!

I could enjoy the dives a lot, beacause I knew that the guide and his staff will take care of me (and my friend, who went snorkelling with another group while I was diving).

There also was a great athmosphere on the boat!

When I'm back in Koh Lanta, I definiteley will come back to Flip-Flop Divers!

Reviewed March 14, 2013 via mobile

Really top dive shop, the equipment is brand new. Really friendly staff who felt more like friends by the end of our visit. I did repeat days out with these guys and had a great time. My friend did her open water and was taught by Ady, another dive monster has been born. She is totally hooked. The food on the boat is good and there is lots of drinks and snacks to keep you going. The equipment we borrowed was first class and a great deal of time is taken before your first dive to make sure its a perfect fit. Saw some really cool fish and coral. Sharks are out there I wasn't lucky enough to see one but saw photos of them the following day, a reason to keep going back. If you thinking of going diving while on Ko Lanta I would whole heartily recommend flip flop divers. If you do make sure you stay and have a few beers with the guys after in the shop, great way to unwind after your day of diving. Look out for the gorgeous cat, he's only got one eye and is a real character.

Reviewed February 14, 2013

Had some great dives with flip flop & saw some fantastic life (including leopard shark & special thanks to Luke for his marine life-finding expertise!), friendly personal dives with great instructors & great dive sites! The staff at Flip flop made our holiday; Ady & his team were a great laugh & made us feel at home - will definitely be visiting them if we ever get to return to the gorgeous Lanta!!!

Reviewed February 4, 2013

When we arrived, we felt very welcomed. One of the staff gave us an instruction about all dive sides around Koh Lanta, so we had enough information to decide which dive side is the best for our two dives. They have very new equipment and everything is in good condition. We had nothing to prepare, they did everything for us, as well on the boat between the two dives. The whole trip was very relaxing for us, just dive and hang out. We get breakfast and lunch which were very delicious. Our dive master was with over 3000 dives very experienced and did a good job, we felt more than save. If we come back to Koh Lanta, we will dive again with Flip Flop Divers.