Lowest prices for your stay
$24
Free cancellation until 12/16/21
Booking.com$24
Travelocity$24
Agoda.com$40
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed December 9, 2012

I came here with my friends and the room we got was the cheapest one. The TV didn't work but after asking them to fix it a few times they bumped us up to one of the bungalows near the pool for the same price so I can't complain about the service! Everything was really clean there and the pool area was relaxing and not over crowded. I liked it a lot and would definitely stay there again.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank shm8
Reviewed November 26, 2012

booked 2x rooms from bus station and pictures shown by their agent were brilliant and rooms looked like little palaces.on arrival we were so disappointed as our room was extremely old and completely neglected.the sliding bathroom door no longer slid-it had to be lifted to close.the door was glass and extremely heavy and felt as if it was about to fall out of its track.everything shouted neglect! the other room was not much better and was extremely neglected.the location was extremely good ,but could not make up for these neglected properties.luckily we had only booked for 1 night to ensure we had a decent place to stay.we moved a short distance down the road to much better accommodation,which was also much cheaper! they were renovating rooms but they should not have booked anyone into the hovels they called rooms.book at your peril or view before booking.the rooms were not worth more than 600 baht.-and we paid 1300 baht.very unhappy!!

Room tip: view before paying any money--dont pay at bus station.
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank jamesm985
Reviewed November 24, 2012

We stayed in the 500 baht a night aircon room at the guesthouse. It was clean and absolutely perfect for our needs. Just a short walk from the resort where we had access to the pools. Great value cafes on the lane way down to the resort with delicious breakfast and dinner options. The bar at the resort is great fun and the owner A does his best to make sure that everyone is having a good time! Only negatives would be the beach and that you would need a bike/tuk tuk to get to long beach but in general I couldn't fault the place and would recommend it to other backpackers

2  Thank emso2
Reviewed November 21, 2012 via mobile

For me the whole point of coming to Koh Lanta is for the classic unspoilt beaches, however this is not one of them. The accomodation is fine though by Koh .Lanta standards (no where near as good as other Thai islands.). Initially booked the 500 baht fan room which was nice enough bu
t opted for the 1500 baht poolside bungalow b1, though a little jaded everything worked fine and was clean.
We sampled the restaurant once and have to say that the food served up has to be amongst the blandest and poorest thai food i have experienced in four decades of travel in Thailand.
I would recomend this resort for anybody as the accomodation is fine for one night whilst checking out whats available on the superb southern Lanta beaches.

1  Thank Glahamuk
Reviewed November 15, 2012

Like many others, I was approached by a guy on the boat from Phi Phi. I decided to go with him. I was not disappointed. The bungalow was spacious and clean. I enjoyed the restaurant food. It's not exactly in the middle of nowhere, Ko Lanta is just a quiet island where everything is spread out. You will need to rent a scooter if you want to go places on Ko Lanta, no matter where you're staying. Klong Kong Beach (recommended in Lonely Planet) is really just a ten minute walk over the beach from this place. The beach is rocky and not the best for swimming.

I stayed for two nights and I thought it was fine.

Date of stay: October 2012