All reviews no window the main road balcony room friendly cats nice bathroom clean hotel enjoy your stay the ground floor great place to stay beautiful beach scooter noise lanta island asia taxis comfort
Selected filters
Reviewed February 9, 2019 via mobile

Booked here for one night, mainly from all the good feedback left by previous guests. We had a room with no window, but actually got a balcony room. The room was smaller that we anticipated and it is right on the road with poorly fitted sliding doors. Therefore, the constant noise from the traffic and people walking passed is pretty bad (worst nights sleep in Thailand so far)
The room was clean.
We hire motorbikes from the hotel and they were good.
Bed was UK super king (6ft wide), and comfortable. there was a safe in the room and the A/C worked well and was quiet (the only thing around here).
The hotel staff spoke good English and were very helpful.
Good WiFi in all areas of the hotel.
Unfortunately, I would use the hotel if in the area again and would not recommend the front balcony rooms.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 8, 2019 via mobile

Lanta at home was the best hotel I’ve stayed at during my backpacking trip around SE Asia. I have never experienced more genuine hospitality. The staff went above and beyond and made sure my stay was perfect. The location is amazing, the food is great, rooms are clean, everything about it is perfect. If I ever go back to koh lanta I will be staying at lanta at home.

Date of stay: February 2019
Reviewed January 22, 2019

Nice little hotel where My wife and I stayed for two nights in the room with window (they also have rooms without window!). Our room was not big, but was clean with nice bathroom, on the quiet side (better rooms are on the street side which can probably be noisy). The price we paid (quite low) did not include breakfast – but it was easy to have it in a cafe restaurant at the ground floor of the same building. The hotel is 200m, 2 minutes from a beautiful sandy beach. The staff was very friendly and helped us in the end with the transfer to the next island – without them and their very kind assistance we would have probably lost our connection.

Room tip: Choose on the quiet side
Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 3, 2019 via mobile

This hotel offers a great breakfast with cheap prices. I'm also attaching a photo of the food ordered. I ordered an omlette, american pancake and a latte and paid 107 THB. You can choose from more then 20 kinds of tea. I totally recommend the bistro!

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed January 1, 2019 via mobile

We had a lovely ten day stay , staff are very friendly, rooms are spotless, some noise from the main road but after one night you get used to it , less than 5 mins walk to the beach and plenty of restaurants around , chada is amazing, she gave me rehydration sachets and charcoal tablets for free when I was ill , can thoroughly recommend staying here , thankyou chada for amazing stay

Date of stay: December 2018