I stayed here with my Mum and loved it. Found it after a miserable night at Riviera, so it was also a huge relief. Stunning gardens, no beach front bungalows but the beach is about 2 minutes away it makes no difference. Right next to amazing massages nr the Sanctuary. Quiet
end of Long Beach.
Only thing is that at night I found it a bit scary walking across the
rocks to get to the busier end of Long Beach - which you have to if you a looking for anything a bit livelier, as you are a little cut
off from things here. But perfect as I was with my Mum and we were never disturbed at night. If i went back with friends I might want to be somewhere a little more lively.
Food is amazing, probably one of the best meals we had in Koh Lanta so visit the restaurant even if you dont stay here. It is cooked by a delightful friendly couple.
Manager sorts out everything you could possibly need. Its all very relaxed - you pay him for it all at the end of your stay.
Other reviews are correct, your rooms dont get cleaned every day - they could have been a bit more, but am sure they would if you asked.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mook Lanta Eco Resort, offers beautiuful Thai style bungalows in a picturesque secluded gardens. Located on the most popular beach of Phra Ae (Long Beach) we are close to all that Koh Lanta has to offer. Our bungalows range from large family air conditioned bungalows through to inexpensive fan Bungalows. We have Free Wifi throughout the resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Travelocity, HotelQuickly and Hotwire so you can book your Mook Lanta Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mook Lanta Boutique Resort And Spa
- Mook Lanta Boutique Hotel Ko Lanta
- Mook Lanta Boutique Ko