We stayed at Mook Lanta for 4 days over Christmas. The location is good, at the end of long beach. The price was high, but that was normal for highseason. The staff is very very very friendly! The owner even gave us a ride into one of the other towns on one day and to a fish-seller on another day, so kind! The women that work in the restaurant are wonderful and friendly. Their english is a work in process, but they are very eager to help however they can. The room was nice, a clean brick room with an outside bathroom (which was fun!). The brick aircon rooms come in two attached units, which didn't bother us at all bc no one was staying in the adjoining room.The only thing that was bad was the bar on the beach. I don't think it is owned by Mook Lanta but it is very close and we spent two nights unable to sleep because of the loud loud music pumping all night long. It's a shame that this bar is there ruining what would have otherwise been an absolutely perfect stay on Ko Lanta.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mook Lanta Eco Resort, offers beautiuful Thai style bungalows in a picturesque secluded gardens. Located on the most popular beach of Phra Ae (Long Beach) we are close to all that Koh Lanta has to offer. Our bungalows range from large family air conditioned bungalows through to inexpensive fan Bungalows. We have Free Wifi throughout the resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mook Lanta Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mook Lanta Boutique Resort And Spa
- Mook Lanta Boutique Hotel Ko Lanta
- Mook Lanta Boutique Ko