We had a great 4 days here as part of my 40th birthday celebration.
Having stayed in a few bungalows right on the beach front earlier on in the holiday, it was initially disappointing in that respect. However there aren't many places right on the beach here and it had a pleasant garden and the beach was literally a minute's walk away anyway so it worked out well. You could also walk up and along the road to find many bars and restaurtants.
The beach itself is pleasant, plenty of room to find a quiet spot which we did most days and had a very relaxing lazy time
It was good value for money and had a nice little bar. The hosts were exceptionally helpful and friendly. They gave great advice and were nice to talk to and make the place what it is. It was a pleasure to stay there.
The air con in the bungalow seemed powerful although I don't think the gaps in the door leading to the bathroom helped it's efficiency. The bathroom itself was average but did the trick. The bed was a bit on the hard side so have a few beers before bedtime to help initiate slumber
Oveall a lovely stay and recommend to anyone looking for good affordable accomodation
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mook Lanta Eco Resort, offers beautiuful Thai style bungalows in a picturesque secluded gardens. Located on the most popular beach of Phra Ae (Long Beach) we are close to all that Koh Lanta has to offer. Our bungalows range from large family air conditioned bungalows through to inexpensive fan Bungalows. We have Free Wifi throughout the resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, HotelQuickly and Hotwire so you can book your Mook Lanta Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mook Lanta Boutique Hotel Ko Lanta
- Mook Lanta Boutique Resort And Spa
- Mook Lanta Boutique Ko