After a miserable stay down the road at another guesthouse where I got no sleep I stumbled at 7am in to Mook Lanta after reading the reviews on tripadvisor. Melissa helped me right away, even though they weren't even open yet. She had Nick drive me to the old place where I packed up and checked out. I came back to Mook Lanta and before even officially checking in they sent my exhausted self to bed and said we could deal with details later. So even though technically I was there for one night, it felt like 2. They are located a 2 minute walk from the beach, I had four walls of my own and a private bathroom for the same price as the crummy noisy bungalow down the street and 2 great hosts, wifi and lovely company in the communal area added even more greatness. My room was bright and clean and I loved all the jungle noises at night. They made everything easy and I really appreciate their hospitality. I will definitely recommend Mook Lanta to others traveling down that way!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mook Lanta Eco Resort, offers beautiuful Thai style bungalows in a picturesque secluded gardens. Located on the most popular beach of Phra Ae (Long Beach) we are close to all that Koh Lanta has to offer. Our bungalows range from large family air conditioned bungalows through to inexpensive fan Bungalows. We have Free Wifi throughout the resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, HotelQuickly and Hotwire so you can book your Mook Lanta Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mook Lanta Boutique Hotel Ko Lanta
- Mook Lanta Boutique Resort And Spa
- Mook Lanta Boutique Ko