Though some facilities (such as spa) were still under renovation during our stay, the experience in general is great. For the money I paid, it is definitely more than worthwhile. And it has every potential to become a great resort in near future.
The staff are friendly and helpful, though not will experienced or trained yet. They helped get our Deluxe upgraded to Beachfront Villa for free upon our arrival. But more often than not, the services were not efficient enough. Excuse me if I'm being too demanding here. But all in all, I was very satisfied, and the staffs' skills will surely be improved with experience and time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Twin Lotus Resort, Koh Lanta is re-opening its doors in late 2012 after a full renovation and the addition of newly constructed Villas and facilities. Situated on 12 acres of gardens and a 3-kilometer white-sand beach, new facilities include a brand new Spa & Wellness Center as well as Beachfront Bar & Restaurant. Villas are located on the beachfront, as well as in the gardens and overlooking the canal that runs through the property. Please note that according to resort policy, Twin Lotus welcomes guests aged 18 and over only. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Twin Lotus Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Twin Lotus Resort And Spa
- Twin Lotus Hotel Ko Lanta
- Twin Lotus Ko Lanta