Arrived in lanta with no knowledge of the different beaches. Went to see a few other beaches prior to khlong Do and it was no doubt that it was the best beach!!! (locals describe it as a "family beach" but thats mainly due to the shallow water and lack of waves - personally much better to play bats and just relax on)
Was recommended the accomodation by a local "travel agent" (that drove us everywhere for free!!!!!) for a standard room in the hotel with cable tv, hot water, a/c, breakfast (yyyummmm) and daily housekeeping for 1,800 baht.
Slight confusion when arrived at hotel, as they bumped the price to 2,300baht (so in true thai style we bargained them to 2,100baht for 5nights) - but the staff were great from then on.
Had to pay for compulsary xmas eve gala dinner (1,200baht per person) which included entertainment, great food and games - also a surprise happy bday song and bottle of wine for me - thanks mr aat!
- All of the above
- Great pool
- People say its rocky, but literally a 50m walk to a 2.5km area of white sand and crystal clear water.
- Breakfast included
- Helpful cheerful staff
- Location and beachside views
- Great restaraunts and bars all along the beach
- Good room size, clean
- Free water
- Small bathroom (not that big deal for us)
- Shower flooding but dried within 5mins
- 40baht tuk tuk ride into town (but why go into town when you got everything at your back door??)
OUR FAVOURITE PLACE FOR THE WHOLE TRIP!!!!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Andaman Lanta Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Andaman Lanta Hotel Ko Lanta