We enjoyed 8 nights at Rawi Warin. The rooms were beautiful and even special touches of L'occtaine bath products. The staff were all wonderful. The pools are lovely and very relaxing with many different places to sit. Some reviews said the rooms were a far walk, while they are high up you can get a buggy ride up the hill if you want- this was much needed for us as we were travelling with a 3 year old. Most nights we took a tuk tuk to Klong Nin Beach about 5 mins away were there are lots of restaurants and a great place to watch the sunset. The only thing to note if travelling with young children is the children's pool is deeper than most about 0.75m, my 3 1/2 could only just stand. Great spot to do side trips to Phi Phi Island.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Rawi Warin Resort & Spa offers a luxurious escape from the stresses of the modern world. Situated on 34 rai of land, into the foothills of the Koh Lanta Yai and overlooking the crystal waters of Klong Tob Bay, this beautiful, award-winning resort offers a choice of rooms, each with its own distinct style and ambience, numerous sports activities, superb dining options and private swimming pools. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Rawi Warin Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rawi Warin Resort And Spa
- Rawi Warin Hotel Ko Lanta