This Lanta resort was the first stop on our Andaman Sky holiday, which took in Ao Nang and Phuket too. The RawiWarin is a good resort for children, there is plenty of space and amenities, the beach isn’t much to write home about but the pool is a good one – big and interesting design for children too. Service was pretty good, food reasonably priced if not gourmet standard, breakfast had lots of variety. All in all, this was a good resort and we would stay here again – though probably only if Pimalai, our first choice this time which was full, was full again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Rawi Warin Resort & Spa offers a luxurious escape from the stresses of the modern world. Situated on 34 rai of land, into the foothills of the Koh Lanta Yai and overlooking the crystal waters of Klong Tob Bay, this beautiful, award-winning resort offers a choice of rooms, each with its own distinct style and ambience, numerous sports activities, superb dining options and private swimming pools. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Rawi Warin Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rawi Warin Resort And Spa
- Rawi Warin Hotel Ko Lanta