We only stayed for one night but compared to a nearby hotel we had the the night before(for the same price) Rawi warin was a definite upgrade! Clean facilities and room. Very nice toilet w great water pressure! Beautiful beach w cheap and good massage on the beach itself. Breathtaking view from our ocean view deluxe room however had to climb many many steps to go up :( it says third floor but is actually up 6-7 flights of steps. Staff v friendly and helpful. Breakfast was also v nice w many food choices unlike the few other hotels we stayed at before. Wish we had stayed longer.....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Rawi Warin Resort & Spa offers a luxurious escape from the stresses of the modern world. Situated on 34 rai of land, into the foothills of the Koh Lanta Yai and overlooking the crystal waters of Klong Tob Bay, this beautiful, award-winning resort offers a choice of rooms, each with its own distinct style and ambience, numerous sports activities, superb dining options and private swimming pools. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Rawi Warin Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rawi Warin Hotel Ko Lanta
- Rawi Warin Resort And Spa