We stayed at this hotel as part of a one month trip around Thailand. Loh Kanta is very quiet but that suited us perfectly at Bangkok and a busy few days. It is a beautiful resort perfect for families more than couples wanting anything lively in the evenings. The pool is beautiful five star and all the food is a high four star standard with a range of all thai and western hot and cold food and drinks. The prices for dinner are in line with the resort about £5 for a club sandwich and salad at the beach bar and about £7 a main in the restaurant at night. Yes this is expensive for Thailand but still resonable we felt.
The rooms are big with two double beds in. We got the option to villa upgrade for 1000 baht a night we just didn't feel it was worth the expense we looked into them and this would be worth it for a family. The rooms are the highest in the resort but you can get free golf buggies if you don't want to walk.
We are went to do a elephant ride and see the waterfalls and caves the three things I would advise you do on the island.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Rawi Warin Resort & Spa offers a luxurious escape from the stresses of the modern world. Situated on 34 rai of land, into the foothills of the Koh Lanta Yai and overlooking the crystal waters of Klong Tob Bay, this beautiful, award-winning resort offers a choice of rooms, each with its own distinct style and ambience, numerous sports activities, superb dining options and private swimming pools. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Ctrip TA, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Rawi Warin Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rawi Warin Hotel Ko Lanta
- Rawi Warin Resort And Spa