After reading some of the reviews we were a bit unsure about booking this hotel for three nights but after getting a very good price we were glad that we did! We had a Sea View villa which was very spacious and clean. Sea views were not bad but a bit impeded by foliage but it did give a feeling of privacy and we did not feel overlooked by other villas.
As it was a special occasion we spoke to Martin the Head Chef and to the Restaurant Manager who organised a delicious meal for us complete with birthday cake!
Pool area is very nice but can get a bit busy - good service from pool bar. Beach is nice too and for more of a relaxed feel try the Reggae bar on the other side of hotel off beach!! We looked at the Spa but felt it was very over priced so we had a massage on the beach which was great and only about 350 BHT!
Overall it was a great experience and we enjoyed our time there. Staff were very friendly and helpful. We would stay here again and feel that the hotel and staff are working hard to improve standards.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Rawi Warin Resort & Spa offers a luxurious escape from the stresses of the modern world. Situated on 34 rai of land, into the foothills of the Koh Lanta Yai and overlooking the crystal waters of Klong Tob Bay, this beautiful, award-winning resort offers a choice of rooms, each with its own distinct style and ambience, numerous sports activities, superb dining options and private swimming pools. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotwire, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rawi Warin Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rawi Warin Hotel Ko Lanta
- Rawi Warin Resort And Spa