I expected better since the price I was paying, but it was rather disappointing. The rooms are beautiful, all though this is a HUGE resort and there are a lot of people. The rooms are quite a hike as well. I had to walk up 4 staircases to get to mine. The staff is okay, not overly helpful and service is disappointing. Susie at the front desk was helpful and I liked her recommendations. There was no real personal touch to the resort and it's crowded. Expect to be poolside with crying children all day long. The biggest disappointment was upon checking out I paid $200 usd for laundry, room service, pool service, restaurant, etc. and the hotel staff didn't even offer to carry my bag or hail me a tuk-tuk. I had to walk out to the road with all of my stuff. There are much better resorts on the island.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Rawi Warin Resort & Spa offers a luxurious escape from the stresses of the modern world. Situated on 34 rai of land, into the foothills of the Koh Lanta Yai and overlooking the crystal waters of Klong Tob Bay, this beautiful, award-winning resort offers a choice of rooms, each with its own distinct style and ambience, numerous sports activities, superb dining options and private swimming pools. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Agoda, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rawi Warin Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rawi Warin Resort And Spa
- Rawi Warin Hotel Ko Lanta