It takes a long time to get there! We stayed in Bangkok for 2 nights after our flight from the UK. Then the trip to Ko lanta is easy at first on the plane but then a 2 to 4 hour drive to the resort on 2 ferries and if you miss the ferries you have to wait ! Suggest the Speedboat arrival & departure which is not only cool but quicker!
Once youre there its peaceful, great with families incl the activities. Food locally is cheaper and much fresher, hire a car and visit the local restaurants. This is a 1 hit holiday, in 2 weeks you will do everything and visit every where on the island. The hotel is laid back and breakfast on the terrace restaurant is heaven. The villa rooms with pools are fantastic, although the climb of 70 steps will keep you fit. Langham are a great organisation and here at the far reaches of the globe they have maintained their influenece.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Rawi Warin Resort & Spa offers a luxurious escape from the stresses of the modern world. Situated on 34 rai of land, into the foothills of the Koh Lanta Yai and overlooking the crystal waters of Klong Tob Bay, this beautiful, award-winning resort offers a choice of rooms, each with its own distinct style and ambience, numerous sports activities, superb dining options and private swimming pools. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rawi Warin Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rawi Warin Hotel Ko Lanta
- Rawi Warin Resort And Spa