I have just returned from a week at the Langham Place Eco Resort + Spa Rawi Warin. The resort is good and I have never experienced such great time before. I could feel a relaxing sense when I step into Langham Place.
I stayed in a deluxe room which is spacious and have a great view. I could see a blue sky and the long beach from my room and listen to the birds singing ever morning.
Restaurants are great and we dined there for many times especially the Thai food there which is fabulous. Staffs are exceptional good in Chuan Spa and I have been visited them for three times in my holidays.
Overall I would say this is probably the best resort! Perhaps not the most convenient if all you don't want to do is traveling long time, but if you want to have a "real" rest and relax that this is a must.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Rawi Warin Resort & Spa offers a luxurious escape from the stresses of the modern world. Situated on 34 rai of land, into the foothills of the Koh Lanta Yai and overlooking the crystal waters of Klong Tob Bay, this beautiful, award-winning resort offers a choice of rooms, each with its own distinct style and ambience, numerous sports activities, superb dining options and private swimming pools. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rawi Warin Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rawi Warin Hotel Ko Lanta
- Rawi Warin Resort And Spa