Tripadvisor
Inbox
Search
Open today: 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
Best Diving School in Thailand!

We have done our Advanced Water Diver with Andaman Divers and we had such a good time. Our... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
Vera K
Highly recommend

My partner and I had a fantastic experience doing both an open water course and an advanced course... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
dnenon
Berkeley, California

Recommended experiences in and around Ko Lanta
from $54.86
from $26.88
from $38.82
More Info
All reviews open water these guys great diving days diving breakfast and lunch great boat nice breakfast boat crew great company whale sharks koh haa hin muang professional staff fruit amazing experience three days whole team
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Booked 2 dives for a try. Instructor Janine was super. Lee was great at organisation. Had wonderful day on the boat!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Very professionell people! Very good knowledge and very very nice staff!!!! I can really recommend this place for divers and specially if you want to do a course!!!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Wow! What a great experience. I was able to do my PADI Open Water in three days. Everybody were utterly professional but still very friendly. My instructor made me feel completely safe. She was calm, encouraging and strict enough to make us understand what risks are involved. The dive sites we were taken to were amazing. In fact I loved everything so much I immediately went on a full day of diving the day after being certified.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Excellent staff and beautiful dive sites. Really great company for learning to dive. Fully recommend.

Reviewed January 15, 2020

My daughter and I were referred to Andamen Dive shop by my nephew from the previous year on his honeymoon. His recommendation was spot on! Owner Lisa took time to pick us up from our hotel and discuss what was important and appropriate for my daughter and I. We decided on a 2 day dive with 1 day learning equipment in a swimming pool. Our dive master Rem was very professional and patient as water is not my comfort zone!!! Day 2 was to Koh Ha for 2 (1) hour dives. They picked us up, served breakfast and lunch on the boat and of course took us to 2 epic dive locations. Once I got the hang of it I was blown away at how incredible the ocean is in real life. With constant supervision and care (which is what I needed, my daughter was a natural) we discovered lion fish, giant moray eels, barracuda, clown fish, puffer fish, sea stars and sea cucumbers just to name a few.
With their help and patience I pushed way out of my comfort zone and beyond happy I did! AMAZING EXPERIENCE
Look them up when visiting Koh Lanta whether your a novice, wanting your certification or a professional ⭐