“Really nice experience”
Review of Beach House Restaurant - CLOSED

Beach House Restaurant
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: CLOSED Permanantly. Visit our new restaurant in Chiang Mai, called Spices & Herbs Restaurant on Rachamankla rd. and we continuing to serve an expanded menu of scrumptious Thai, Thai fusion and vegetarian food. Follow us on google map Chiangmai also facebook : Spices & Herbs Restaurant We sincerely thank all our customers for s successful season. It was great fun meeting such wonderful people from all over the world. Wishing you all the very best, Meaw & Junie
Reviewed March 3, 2014

From the moment I walked in the door, I had a great experience here. The owner greeted me so kindly and proceeded to sit at my table and explain the dishes to me. She also urged to go for a swim and told me I could use the shower there to rinse off in afterwards. The view from the restaurant is amazing, and I had a very relaxing afternoon there. I had the massaman curry and it was nice.

Reviewed March 2, 2014

This restaurant was recommended by friends so we decided to give it a try. We were lucky that there was a free table, because we didn't have made a reservation. The food was so extremely good and the schrimps in red curry were the best we ever had! The cook was so friendly and jointed us after dinner. Told us with all her entousiasm how she run her restaurant and make the delicious meals. If there is a restaurant in Holland with these dishes I'm sure it will be a big hit as well.

1  Thank Michiel K
Reviewed March 2, 2014

We love this place- the food is excellent and differs from the usual southern Thai fare found all over Lanta. The experience is difficult to describe - you have to visit. The husband and wife team produce great food in a laid back loving sort of way. It's best to book as there are limited covers. Don't go if you are in a hurry as the service is slow - which is great because you don't really want to leave.
The love and commitment to her art that emanates from Madame is genuine. The quirky confusion and genuine love of conversation from Monsieur adds to the joy of the evening and makes you feel immediately at home and wanting to return.
It is two intelligent very interesting people with a passion for food wanting to please - and succeeding!
Go before it is impossible to get a reservation!!

kitty j, Owner at Beach House Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2014

Hello Neill,

Thank you very much for you great review. You are a good writer. I couldn't have written it better
:-). Love the description of me - very generous. See you Saturday.

Meaw & Junie

Reviewed February 28, 2014

We stayed in koh lanta for 3 night and our only regret is we didn't find the beach house until the second night. We would have for sure eaten there every night !!! The food was out of this world. So fresh and also the owners where so passionate about the food which was great to see. We have been back in the uk for 1 month and still talk about dinner in this restaurant. Fabulous !!!!!!

Reviewed February 24, 2014

The foot was incredible. You could tell that a lot of thought had gone into every dish to ensure the flavours were balanced but exciting and that everything looked great. Maybe not somewhere to go for a quick bite to eat as the food took a while to come but was well worth the wait.... plus it gave us a chance to have a nose at all the great food everyone else was eating. It's the kind of place that you wish that you had an endless appetite so that you could try everything.

- amazing food
- cheap for the quality
- very friendly service but quite slow