“lovely diving with lovely people!”
Review of Lanta Fun Divers

Lanta Fun Divers
More attraction details
Owner description: 15 years first class speedboat divecenter on koh lanta!We invented diving by speedboat on the islandAccess to all dive sites from 30 to 60 minutes.Enjoy our beach pick-up with our speedboat at 9amYou like to do your PADI course, going for fundives,you are very welcome!All our activities are both organised to be fun and save!PADI courses from discover scuba diving beginners up to
London, United Kingdom
“lovely diving with lovely people!”
Reviewed January 15, 2014

I did some fun dives with lanta fun divers over Christmas and loved them! Great staff and centre and speed boat and lovely owners! I'm a dive master and found these guys were professional, fun, organised and honest. And also, just a nice bunch of people. Would definitely dive with them again. :-)

Visited January 2014

Lyon, France
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Top Experience”
Reviewed December 5, 2013

I dove 2 days (2x2 fundives) with Lanta Fun Divers - Koh Lanta.
First day we went to Phiphi Ley (dive sites Pah long & Maya wall) and on the next day to Koh Ha (Dive sites Ha yai & ha 5).
It was one of my my best diving experiences ever. I am an advanced diver with over 60 dives in Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, Tahiti & New Caledonia.

With Lanta Fun Divers, organisation is lovely (german dice center !) : Pick up on the beach in front of my bungalow at 9 in the morning with their powerfull speed-boat and within half an hour we were already in the water and it is amazing ! : 5 sharks in Pah long at a depth of 12m ; Sharks there really do not care about us and follow their slow routine at the plateau bottom, giving us ample time to observe them ... after a lunch break and delicious cookies, ploufff again at maya wall : I could see plenty, plenty of huge gorgonians of all coulours ...and big jack fishes. Pati, our swiss divemaster (diving here for more than 7 years) was really pro (briefings, buddy checks) and point out many stuffs : nudibranchs, moray eels and in the end during the safety stop 2 big Hawksbill turles ...
On the next day we went to koh ha in about 30 mn again and I could see huge grouper fishes, batches of 500 yellow snappers, barracudas and in Ha5 the soft coral and barrel sponges are amazing and everywhere around you.
Thanks to the whole team of Lanta Fun Divers for your top organisation, I really appreciated to be back, as said, at 2 pm and special thanks to Pati for taking care so much of us and making those 2 days so funny. See you again, it was really my best dives in Thailand.

Visited December 2013