All reviews pool side thai boxing cleaning staff cleaned every day suite lanta resort kitchenette thailand beaches ko scooter
Reviewed August 28, 2017

My girlfriend and me came here 2 years in a row because we really love this resort!
The location is great just next to Phra Ae Beach. The best restaurants of Koh lanta
(for us) are just down the road very close to the resort. And the 7/11 Super Market is also down the road and very close.

We have been there Winter 2015 and had a great time! Then we have been there spring 2017 and it got even better.There is a new hotel management, a nice guy from Sweden with his family, I think he took over the hotel in 2017 and he is also working on some improvements like Service and also facilities!

The staff is very friendly and they always helped us with anything we asked for! Always smiling and helpful!

The pool is great and the rooms are big and nice as well. There are some great Sea-View Rooms upstairs. The second time we booked the same room again like the last year because we really loved it.

The beds are very comfy and there is also a desk in the room so we were able to work in the room which was awesome.

The bathroom is nice and clean.
The cleaning Staff have been very friendly and kind and they cleaned properly every day! They even carried us a big canister of water in the 3rd floor ( was included) so we never had to worry about drinking water. Great Service!!

The Wi-Fi Connection was very good all the time! At the pool area and also upstairs in the room ( 3rd floor). Never had issues, always proper wifi

There is the possibility to access the rooftop to watch amazing sun sets from the top of the resort, was great!

So we are definitely coming back! We hope as soon as possible

Full recommendation to anyone who is looking for a nice place in the heart of Lanta

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Christian M, Manager at Lanta Sport Resort, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2017

Thank you for the review =) hope that you will come here a third season as well =)
This time we will make it even better ;-)

Have a nice journey and good luck with your business!

Reviewed July 31, 2017

This hotel would have got 5/5 if the rooms were cleaned every day!!!

We stayed 7 days and the room was cleaned once :( - what made it worse was we were one of only two people staying in the hotel ... And every day we could see the cleaning staff sitting in the Foyer allllllllllllllllllllllll day watching their Phones. For such little visitors (and the fact you could SEE them lazily sitting all day... every day) (oh or hiding behind the bar sitting) (3 cleaning staff and a bar lady BTW) the place should have been spotless. The pool was not cleaned once in 7 days, yuck, and was on the verge of going green as it was never tuned on. We had so much rubbish pile up from a family of four we had to put it outside in the hall. We went upstairs to see the view as suggested and the area was disgustingly dirty - (yes this is Thailand and we do expect dirty.... But why have 3 cleaning staff hiding in guests rooms and sitting in the foyer all day when they could actually be doing something). The pool chairs were never cleaned of the bird poo off them from day one (hmmmm get off your bottom and clean the chairs staff).

Ok...... Can you see how frustrated we got!!!!!

We actually loved the training next door, the room was great and the bed was really comfortable and we really loved the room - but we were so frustrated by the staff :( or cleaning staff should we specify.

Room tip: Pool view is most room
Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Christian M, Manager at Lanta Sport Resort, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2017

Thank you for your feedback. I am sorry to hear this but I will take care of it. I am not in Koh Lanta right now but hoped it should work anyway. Sorry to hear about your experience and I hope that you had a great stay on the Island.

Christian Möller

Reviewed June 19, 2017 via mobile

I came here to train some Thai boxing. Unfortunately I injured my leg. So have to cancel my trying and do other activities in Ko Lanta.
I didn't change my resort because can't do training. My room was very nice, nearby 25 meters pool:) so I did some swimming.
The staff members and trainers are very helpful there. So you can enjoy your stay even if you don't do any training!
Thanks a lot!
Hope to see you again:)

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Traveled solo
Christian M, Manager at Lanta Sport Resort, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2017

Thanks for the kind review! I hope to see you again when your leg is better =)
Best Regards
Christian

Reviewed May 26, 2017

The place where you can really relax and at the same time you can take awesome muay thai lessons with professional teachers like Slava. The pool is great, good stuff.

I totally recommend go up one the roof. The view from there is amazing.

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Christian M, Manager at Lanta Sport Resort, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2017

Thanks for the kind words Madina =)
I will tell Slava and welcome back!

Reviewed May 10, 2017

If you're looking for beautiful surroundings, and a clean, comfortable, inviting place to stay in Koh Lanta, look no further than Lanta sport resort. The accommodation, the people, the food, the service - just perfect.

The staff is very helpful and friendly. Joy and other staff always went the extra mile to assist us with our needs. The pool is amazing and clean!

The facilities and location are excellent including:
* short walk to a nice beach
- great pool
- world class muay thai fitness center
- extensive activities and tours programme
- excellent restaurant and bar etc etc

Overall, our experience couldn't have gone smoother. Next time we visit Koh Lanta, we will absolutely stay at Lanta sport resort.

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Christian M, Chef at Lanta Sport Resort, responded to this reviewResponded May 11, 2017

Thank you Humphrey! I will tell Joy and the staff =)
We would love to have you here more times!