“Like eating my own mums food....”
Review of Kwan's Cookery

Kwan's Cookery
Ranked #24 of 377 Restaurants in Ko Lanta
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 2, 2013

Excellent food and atmosphere. Friendly and really customer focused. Food is the best I had in thialand, being a vegetarian often made ordering hard but not here they were super. Oh and the cooking classes are amazing.... Felt like I was one of the family before is even ordered.

Reviewed July 2, 2013

Kwans is not only the best food in Koh Lanta but also the best I've had in Thailand. She comes from Chiang Mai where the food is amazing but I've not tasted anything better! The wonderful explosions of taste must come from the heart. Wonderful atmosphere, family run business that caters for every dietary need! Most amazing restaurant and cooking school. I highly recommend this to anyone! Once you'll go you'll go every night to try the different things on the menu! Leaving Koh Lanta possibly a dress size higher but definitely full of love and good food!! I'm here for another three and a half weeks and will no doubt be here every night :)

Reviewed June 18, 2013

If you are staying on Koh Lanta, please pay this restaurant a visit. You will not regret it. A dish to recommend? Everyting is great...But do not hesitate to try the springrolls!

Reviewed June 16, 2013

We were recommended this place by some fellow backpackers,and boy were we glad we went. We picked massaman and panang curry and we weren't disappointed. This was by far the best panang curry I have ever had,after three prolonged trips to Thailand and millions of panangs this is saying a lot! Not only was the food amazing the service was impeccable. The staff were brilliant and mummy Kwan was hilarious. We we here in low season so I imagine this place gets rammed, well worth a trip to find it, don't know why it's not in the lonely planet!

Reviewed June 16, 2013 via mobile

Definately the best food and service we have had in Thailand. Friendly owners and staff and great food with all the strange and wonderful ingredients being explained to us. I think we need to go and have one of their cooking lessons before we leave.