“Beautiful seaside yoga experience”
Review of Oasis Yoga

Oasis Yoga
Ranked #1 of 18 Spas & Wellness in Ko Lanta
More attraction details
Owner description: Located on Klong Dao beach in Koh Lanta, Thailand. Oasis yoga sits in a beautiful garden only 100 ft from the beach. With cool breezes from the sea and a "tree house" feeling in the Sala, Oasis Yoga is a perfect place to enjoy your practice.
San Diego, California
“Beautiful seaside yoga experience”
Reviewed August 9, 2014

The yoga experience at this unique studio offers a beautiful, relaxed "tree house" setting with cool ocean breezes. Farra is a wonderful instructor and has a gift of working with students at all levels of experience...from beginners to the more advanced yogis. Be sure to allow enough time to have a cup of tea or enjoy a healthy drink from the detox bar. I learned so much from the other students just hanging out after class while enjoying the cool vib of the studio. Kate and Farra really make you feel relaxed and welcome.

Visited July 2014
Kate H, Owner at Oasis Yoga, responded to this review, January 20, 2015
Thanks for the review Marsha. I hear we get you back in April :)) Looking forward to it!!!

Bangkok
“Can't wait to return”
Reviewed August 3, 2014

Really great yoga with a wonderful teacher next to a beautiful beach. Oasis Yoga is just a nice, small shala and Kate and Farra are both very welcoming and friendly! Will definitely be back next year.

Visited July 2014
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Kate H, Owner at Oasis Yoga, responded to this review, September 12, 2014
Thanks for the kind review Susan. We both look forward to having you back soon! Safe travels.
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Beautifull and peaceful yoga - and great classes for kids!!”
Reviewed July 8, 2014

Oasis yoga is a great place to follow some yoga classes. Farrah is a great teacher and the scenery is perfect with beautifull trees and ocean as your company. They offer different types of classes, so for everybody's wishes there is something. And everyday! Also we enjoyed the kids classes alot. My daughter Robin is still talking about it, and it's been a couple of months now since we were there. We still sing the sweet "my little light" song we learned there. My daughter is 4 and didn;t speak a lot of English, but it was great fun for her all the same. They have great smoothies and shakes and there is just a lovely vibe at the school. The ladies are real "warrior ladies", and I mean that in the most positive meaning possible :-): "I am strong" is still used between me and my daughter. If you are in the neighbourhood you can't miss taking at least one class (or your kids) and take a massage somewhere nearby afterwards, and then chill out with a good shake or juice from Kate. Loved it! All the best to you ladies! Namaste

Visited February 2014
1 Thank R0bijn
Kate H, Owner at Oasis Yoga, responded to this review, August 13, 2014
I can honestly say that "warrior women" is one of the best compliments of my life!!! I so truly believe Yoga can be a perfect practice for everyone and while I enjoy teaching all kinds, one of my favorite things in the world is trying to empower young girls. Robin is strong and absolutely adorable as well. She is a little treasure, thanks for sharing her "little light" with us! Think of you often and fondly. Thank you so much for the amazing review and hope to see you again someday. Health and Happiness.
Vienna, Austria
“Nice Island, nice place, nice people”
Reviewed June 22, 2014

Beside the fact that koh lanta is one of my favourite islands in thailand the oasis yoga shala is one of my favourites as well.I enjoyed the classes with kate and the tea after.

Visited November 2013
Kate H, Owner at Oasis Yoga, responded to this review, August 13, 2014
Thanks for the kind review. Koh Lanta truly is an amazing island! Tea is always on and waiting for your return :) Until then, Health and Happiness to you!
London
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“very friendly small shala”
Reviewed May 27, 2014

nice centre and friendly people with a nice juice heatly bar.
good luck with your exensions plans!!!

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Stefano N
Kate H, Manager at Oasis Yoga, responded to this review, August 13, 2014
Thanks for the review! The expansion is complete and we are back in action. The shala is still small and personable, as it will always be, but the extra room should be nice for everyone when high season comes around again. Hope you can come back and check it out someday. Health and Happiness.