“Very relaxing experience !”
Review of Oasis Yoga

Oasis Yoga
Ranked #1 of 23 Spas & Wellness in Ko Lanta
More attraction details
Owner description: Located on Klong Dao beach in Koh Lanta, Thailand. Oasis yoga sits in a beautiful garden only 100 ft from the beach. With cool breezes from the sea and a "tree house" feeling in the Sala, Oasis Yoga is a perfect place to enjoy your practice.
Reviewed December 10, 2013

Vera makes you feel very relaxed and goes with whatever flexibility you have. I notices after 2 times only already a lot of improvement.

1  Thank Dani098

Reviewed December 10, 2013

I bought the 5 class card and came for the afternoon class (either sunset stretch or afternoon flow).
Location: on Klong Dao beach by Cha Ba bungalows, very easy to find either from the main road or from the beach. The sala is upstairs so it has a perfect view for sunset ;).
Teaching: Farra is an excellent teacher, respectful of your body and your mood at the present time. So she will always give 3 options for each pose and include some meditation at the end of each class. You decide the level of challenge you want. For all levels
Actually Farra and Kate are so sweet they will do their best to help you out, give advices and make your stay on Lanta very pleasant (e.g. they would sometimes give me a ride back to my guesthouse!).
When traveling it's always hard to find a place to practice yoga, so when I find one with such a good vibe and great teaching I feel so happy and grateful.
I wish them the best for their first high/ peak season. Long live Oasis Yoga!

Kate H, Owner at Oasis Yoga, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2013

Thanks for the sweet review. We had fun getting to know you and hope the rest of your trip is going well! We are really glad you were able to include Oasis Yoga in your travels. We'd love for you to come back and practice with us next time you are in Thailand.

Reviewed December 2, 2013

I came to Koh Lanta wanting to craft my own sort of yoga retreat, and Kate and Farra were excellent in helping me do so. I got the 5x card and used it up in four days, trying all the different classes. Farra's yoga instruction is relaxing while challenging. I loved how she gave us all the space and instruction to do the moves as best fit our bodies at that time. I would highly recommend the Moving Meditation classes, which are such a balancing influence for the whole day. Meanwhile, Kate's juices were delicious! The building is beautifully decorated with a nice garden outside containing places to sit and be quiet. Both their efforts to make it a place to come and be centered, listen to the waves, and do some yoga, they more than achieved. I wish them the best as they go through their first high season, and I hope anyone reading this will give it a try!

3  Thank Gwendolyn K

Gwendolyn, we had a blast getting to know you! Thanks so much for the kind words, I'm really glad you were able to make yoga a part of your time on Koh Lanta. If you are in our area again be sure to stop by for a carrot juice on the house!

Reviewed November 29, 2013

Oasis yoga was an amazing experience. The staff were very knowledgable about the island as well as being great teachers. Everyone that entered was made to feel welcome and after doing the yoga session on the roof which provided customers with an beautiful 360 degree view, I left feeling really relaxed and ready to take on the day.

1  Thank jack w

Thanks Jack! We loving hearing that people were able to use Oasis Yoga as place to relax on their trip. It was great to have you practice with us!

Reviewed November 23, 2013

The instructor is fantastic and lets everyone do yoga in their level. The view is great. I highly recommend anyone slightly intereted in yoga to go. It is definetley worth it.

1  Thank Victoria t

Victoria, we are happy to hear that you enjoyed practicing with us. Come see us next time you are on Lanta!