“holiday in Ko Lanta”
Review of Phoenix Divers

Phoenix Divers
Ranked #9 of 42 Tours in Ko Lanta
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a PADI 5 star dive center running daily guided snorkeling and dive trips to the best sites Koh Lanta has to offer. With our spacious and luxurious speedboat we arrive early to the local dive sites allowing us to have two beautiful dives with lunch in between and get back to Koh Lanta by the early afternoon. If you are thinking of doing your first dive or are already an experienced diver looking to further in your diving education, our dive centre offers all PADI courses. We aim to give you a personal and enjoyable experience by keeping our dive group sizes to a minimum. Our team of qualified, multilingual, enthusiastic dive professionals are here to look after you at all times. As a Mares, Ocean Dynamics and Atomic contract dealer we have an extensive range of diving and snorkeling products in our shop.
Reviewed November 5, 2016

Amazing snorkeling with the new Phoenix divers staff! Thanks to Daniele and Barbara for the great day in Koh Rok. Definetely raccomanded!

All reviews
"dive shop"
in 4 reviews
"great trip"

Reviewed May 16, 2016 via mobile

Thanks to David, owner and dive instructor, for the amazing dives in Ko Lanta. Definitely recommend!

Reviewed April 18, 2016 via mobile

We had two great dives with David and his crew today. Very professional approach, loads of fun and great experience. Definitely recommendable for beginners and experienced divers. David is an expert at alleviating any negative diving experiences and regaining confidence!

Reviewed March 23, 2016

I have recently returned from a lovely trip to Thailand and had the best diving experience you could ask for. The dives were tailored to my specific requirements and I was given a totally stress free and free bespoke diving experience. Dave is a credit to the company and could not have done more to assist me and make it a truly memorable occasion. It was so good I am planning to come back to Thailand again in December based on just how very good Phoenix Diver are and I cant wait to dive with them again. All my equipment was in excellent order and looked almost new, my dive buddy "carolina" was introduced to me by the Phoenix team and was an outstanding person to dive with, even finding me turtles to see under water , it was without doubt a fantastic day and I will be there in December to dive with them again.