“Lucky me!”

Ranked #2 of 5 Dessert in Ko Lanta
Cuisines: Italian, Australian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night
Description: We specialize in homemade artisan Gelato (Ice-cream) Yes the real thing!!! Offering all time favorites along with daily changing specials of exotic flavors. We also have a great selection of desserts and cakes that are not easy to find in Thailand, and great Italian coffee. We take great pride in our creations using only top quality ingredients and made with lots of LOVE...
Reviewed January 19, 2014

Found this gem on my first day in Koh Lanta, and, have been back everyday since, and often see the same faces coming back for their daily fix of the good stuff. Its all good, and when you think you have tasted it all, they bring out new fresh flavours. This cute little shop enriches the Koh Lanta experience with great natural gelato and friendly staff. I see franchise potential, and want one in my neighbourhood.

There are newer reviews for Two Scoops Gelato and Desserts

Reviewed January 19, 2014 via mobile

Great gelato and best coffee on Lanta so far, and I've been here a week now. Wifi is good too. The owners are cool and very friendly.

Reviewed January 18, 2014 via mobile

This place is absolutely amazing. Best gelato I have tasted in a long time. The salted caramel ice cream sandwich is too die for! Have had one every day so far. The staff are super friendly and the shop is always nice and cool! Something hard to find on the island!! Would definitely recommend!

Reviewed January 18, 2014

We tried gelato several places during our trip in Thailand and this was by far the best. Service was great and don't forget to look in the cooler to the right of the counter where the gelato is, that contains the best dessert we had which was the gelato style ice cream sandwhich.

Reviewed January 18, 2014

Their salted caramel chocolate cookie sandwich bar is to die for! I am (almost) glad I don't live in Koh Lanta, otherwise I would eat it everyday. Their other gelato is delicious as well and the owners are very friendly.