“tasty pizza, great service”
Review of Mr wees Pizza

Mr wees Pizza
Ranked #77 of 396 Restaurants in Ko Lanta
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed January 12, 2014

very tasty pizza, authentic thin base Italian, highly recommend it! probably should of shared a pizza with my boyfriend instead of having one each as they were pretty BIG!

Reviewed January 9, 2014

We were told the pizza was delicious but no no it was very not delicious and the pad Thai was also disappointing. Also this meal was quite expensive and not good value at all. I should have followed my first thoughts that pizza should not be eaten in koh lanta . Sorry to Mr Wee .

Reviewed January 3, 2014

We went here first time, cause the owner of our guesthouse (Dreamy Casa) told us they had really nice Italian food. The bruschettas for starters were delicious and the pizzas we had (The Hot One and Salami) had wonderfully thin crusts and tasted awesome.

If you're craving for something else than thai food for a change, this the place to get pizza in Ko Lanta!

Reviewed December 21, 2013 via mobile

Me, my daughter and my husband went to the pizzeria last night.

I had a pasta and my daughter and my huspand had separat pizza's.

My husband said the pizza had a nice thin base and my daughter said it was full of flavour and had a beautiful taste. I agreed when tasted my pasta we enjoyed the pizzeria and will probably come back.

Reviewed December 5, 2013

Went there to have their pizza, and I weren't disappointed.
The pizza was thin, as I like it, the taste was great, and the neighbouring Ozone Bar played some nice lounge music. The staff was really nice, and all in all, I had a good time here.
Took a taxi from Saladan, and it took about 10 minutes to drive.