“Super food with great service.”

Linda's Restaurant & Lounge
Ranked #223 of 318 Restaurants in Ko Lanta
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 7, 2013

I enjoyed eating here very much. The only issue I had is that I ordered too much food. Normally I would be able to finish it off but the portions were big.
Loved the grilled salmon and tom yam soup.
Had a chance to meet the owner who was very pleasant and gave good local advice when asked.
It's got a homely feel but privacy when you want it ))))

There are newer reviews for Linda's Restaurant & Lounge

Reviewed March 5, 2013

We've been at Linda's twice. First time we had a hamburger and a beef pasta, both were really tasty. Second time we've tried the grill options and it was disappointing. The salmon is probably imported from somewhere else - and small portion. ceasar salad was good. Pork ribs came in their original size, which means that although they were tasty, it was almost impossible to eat. I think it's laziness not to cut the ribs in smaller pieces, really. Wine list is poor as in many other places in Ko Lanta, so don't expect too much. Service is great, our thai waiter was the most gentle one. Dessert was good, very well presented. All in all, the place is between being a classy restaurant and a laid back one and we found it a little bit pretentious, especially because it's expensive. But it's a good option to give a break in thai food.

Reviewed February 28, 2013

I have to say, I was shocked by the bad reviews I just saw. We went to Linda's by chance and ended up having dinner there two nights out of three. The service was amazing. The food was fresh and delicious. Perfect for Vegetarians and Meat-eaters alike. The roasted beet root with fresh made chèvre was just melt in your mouth good. Make sure you try the sides...roasted root vegetables, smash potatoes with crunchy onions on top...YUM! You won't want to miss dessert...the Chocolate Fondant was perfectly done with an amazing salted carmel ice cream...and the Key Lime tart with Meringue...this homemade meringue was out of this world.

Reviewed February 12, 2013 via mobile

Me and my girlfriend tried both Thai dishes and more scandinavian dishes and they were very good. The service from the waiter and Linda herself were fantastic! I will definitely recommend this place!

Reviewed February 6, 2013

Can honestly say this was the worst meal we've had on Lanta this year. My chicken stir fry veg was mostly red and green peppers and the chicken tasted - well, it tasted of nothing much! We knew Linda's was suppose to have a reputation for Swedish-style meatballs. My partner's verdict on his meatballs. Ghastly, dry and horrid. The only bright spot was the smile of the boy who took our order.