“Best food in Thailand so far!”

Linda's Restaurant & Lounge
Ranked #246 of 350 Restaurants in Ko Lanta
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 12, 2013 via mobile

Me and my girlfriend tried both Thai dishes and more scandinavian dishes and they were very good. The service from the waiter and Linda herself were fantastic! I will definitely recommend this place!

Reviewed February 6, 2013

Can honestly say this was the worst meal we've had on Lanta this year. My chicken stir fry veg was mostly red and green peppers and the chicken tasted - well, it tasted of nothing much! We knew Linda's was suppose to have a reputation for Swedish-style meatballs. My partner's verdict on his meatballs. Ghastly, dry and horrid. The only bright spot was the smile of the boy who took our order.

Reviewed January 25, 2013 via mobile

We saw it in trip advisor and we visit it. We order a pizza that was terrible, a bolonaige spaghetti that was just ok. The chocolate milkshake was cacao mixed with ice. We didn't like. The service was not so good too.

Linda E, Owner at Linda's Restaurant & Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded January 26, 2013

Thank you for your review! I'm so sorry to hear that your visit at our place was a dissapontment. I don't know what could have happened with the pizza this day. Many people love our pizza and come back all the time for the pizza and our other food. It's good for us to know though so we can approve and make sure that the pizza at anytime is as good as always. The bolognaise we have is made for kids, we have it only on the kids menu and because of that made with less spices. The milkshake I allready spoke with the staff and made sure that the real recepie is used, Without cacao and ice, if this was the case you. I'm sorry for that and I wish that we could make it up for you in some way!

Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

After reading about it on trip advisor we decided to have a meal and we were not disappointed with the quality of the food.

The service was good and the atmosphere ok but it was the food and presentation that made it very good.

The duck red curry was very hot but enjoyable and the duck breast main was cooked excellently.

To cool my mouth down I tried the homemade salted caramel ice cream and it was amazing.

Well worth a visit but I perhaps wouldn't journey there twice.

Reviewed January 20, 2013

Had a great swedish styled meal here. Perfect when You get tired of the thai food. Friendly staff and a playground/video room for children1