“Fabulous!!!”

may's kitchen
Ranked #49 of 399 Restaurants in Ko Lanta
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Description: Pra Ae Is The Village Road Side Of Long Beach. May's Kitchen Is Neighbour To The Irish Embassy Which You Have A Listing Of On Pra Ae Ko Lanta.
Reviewed May 1, 2013

My wife and I had dinner there, amazing food and pretty good value. Wanted to go there another time but they were on holiday.

Reviewed April 30, 2013 via mobile

We visited May's Kitchen three times during our stay in Koh Lanta, though I must admit, the last time was just for the mojitos!
May's is on the main road, so lacks the atmosphere of the beachfront restaurants, but it makes up for it with a cool buzzing little bar and great cheap food.
It is definitely worth a visit!

1  Thank Jess R
Reviewed April 27, 2013

We were staying at Lanta Palm Beach Resort, and we rode past May's Kitchen by chance. The first time I ate there I remember having a very flavoursome green curry, certainly one of the best I'd had whilst travelling around Thailand. My girlfriend said her massaman curry was 'beautiful'. It is well priced and we ate there on more than one occasion. May is very friendly and pleasant, and a great cook. A very strong 4/5 from me.

1  Thank Steve F
Reviewed April 25, 2013

Fantastic food and staff, place is rustic and very relaxed, well worth a visit , highly recommended, just a short walk down the road from resort or you can grab a tuck tuck

1  Thank cooky65
Reviewed April 22, 2013

If you want to eat some of the best Thai Food on Ko Lanta, "May's Kitchen" is a must go!!

Awesome food, friendly staff and great little bar for drinks!!

2  Thank Mikedude79