“Hin Daeng manta rays”

Hidden Depths Diving
Ranked #3 of 37 Tours in Ko Lanta
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a small eco-friendly PADI Five Star IDC Dive Centre providing speedboat trips with the emphasis on professionalism, safety and fun. Our centre has been designed by divers for divers. We have our own pier on site, from which our sleek speedboat leaves daily. We offer diving and snorkelling trips and all PADI courses, including professional level. We are committed to conservation, running many environmental projects and encouraging our divers to love and respect the ocean. We don't just offer diving, we give you the chance to become part of our family. Our slogan is 'It's time to explore' - why not come and explore with us!
Rotterdam, The Netherlands
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Hin Daeng manta rays”
Reviewed November 3, 2013

I can recommand Hidden Depths divers very strongly. Fast boats, small groups, great DMs (thanks Sarah) and not the least seeing manta rays on the first and second of my dives with them. Dont look further, these are the guys you want to be diving with while on Ko Lanta.

Thanks for the great dives,
Taco

Visited October 2013

Mannheim
“Perfect day on and in the water at Koh bida!”
Reviewed October 29, 2013 via mobile

Thank you so much for a really nice day with loads of fun and laughs! I think we met nearly the whole Hidden Depths family and we felt very welcomed and taken care of by all of them. The dives were really nice, professional level was high end, the boat and food were really good as well. All in all a perfect day to remember! Highly recommend this place!

Como, Italy
“Amazing people, diving & more!”
Reviewed October 1, 2013

I did my DMT with them and i can advice it to everyone: divers, snorkelers and families.
I had a wonderful time and learn a lot.
Not only they are Professional and expert, they put safety first and they treat their customers as VIP. Their team is amazing, with very nice people that Will welcome you as a family. Food is amazing as well. Boat perfect too.
You Will not be' disappointed, also because you ll be' sorrounded by smiles, knowledge and awesome diving!

Visited January 2013
Singapore, Singapore
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Service is their focus”
Reviewed September 15, 2013

Gary and Rich did a great job of guiding two novice divers and giving them an experience that will make them divers for life.

They don't have a lot of gear for sale so retailing is not their focus, just service. They do have a speed boat that will get you to the sites around Koh Lanta quickly. Allows you to dive as well as spend time with those non-divers in your party.

Will be going back with these guys!

Visited September 2013
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic For Children”
Reviewed May 10, 2013

My children, aged 10 &13 did their PADI Open Water Diver Course in April and had a fantastic time. I contacted several diving companies and chose HD as they answered all my questions patiently (and there were many as my kids had not done any diving before and I wanted them to have a good experience) and seemed the most experienced with children. My kids are already asking when can they do another diving trip with HD, so needless to say, I would definitely recommend them!

Visited April 2013