“Great diving & people!”
Review of Ocean Divers

Ocean Divers
More attraction details
Owner description: Dive some of Thailand's top sites with incredible opportunities to dive with Whale Sharks and Manta Rays! We are an authorised PADI Dive Centre, offering a wide range of experiences and courses; daily dive trips to Hin Daeng/Muang, Koh Haa, Koh Bidas, as well as PADI courses from beginner to professional level. We operate both a large boat and speedboat focusing on comfort and safety. Open all year!
Vernon, Canada
“Great diving & people!”
Reviewed September 22, 2013

I did my divemaster course with Ocean Divers in early 2012 (unfortunately am reviewing a bit late in order to put proper date in the drop menu), and was absolutely happy with my choice. I had heard some nightmare stories of the other dive operations on the island (some good ones too) but was 100% satisfied with my choice. Everyone was incredibly friendly & safety focused. Would recommend over and over again. Favorite dive site -- Hin Bida, always saw Leopard sharks and octopi!

Visited October 2012

Singapore, Singapore
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Friendly and Professional Employees”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Ocean Divers offered me the lowest price on the island and that's why I chose this one. But their services were as good as anyone else offers. Our coach, Dora and Rachael, are very helpful and professional.
The only thing I found hard is doing the first underwater session in the sea instead of a swimming pool, which was still manageable and worth the amount of money I saved.

Visited January 2013
Siem Reap, Cambodia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Fantastic Fun Dives - Very Professional Operation”
Reviewed April 7, 2013

Of all the diving I have done in Thailand, Ocean Divers is one of the most professional outfits I have come across. They take great care in ensuring that all participants are comfortable and the dive briefs are very thorough and the group sizes are small enough that everyone receives personal attention. Email response to my enquiries were always fast and very helpful, I would highly recommend Ocean Divers to anyone wanting to learn to dive or any divers just wanting to get out on the water.

Visited April 2013
Toronto, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Fantastic DSD”
Reviewed March 31, 2013

I had an absolutely wonderful diving experience at Ocean Divers last year while on vacation in Thailand. The staff were professional and patient and my two dives were fantastic. My dive partner was quite ill throughout the trip, and I was really impressed with how encouraging and helpful the staff were. I would really encourage Ocean Divers for scuba divers both beginner and advanced.

Visited November 2012
Dubbo Australia
“Diving Experience ... Billy C AUS”
Reviewed March 28, 2013

I,ve never been to thailand and never scuba dived before until a friend asked me a month ago to go with him and learn diving.Overall i found ocean divers to be well set up and very professional, our instructor Drew did a great job and was very patient.The native thai boat crew were spot on with getting us to and from exellent dive locations.All other staff were friendly and made us feel welcome. Top show , will definitely be checking them out if i go back again.

Visited March 2013