“Friendly staff!”
Review of Ocean Divers

Ocean Divers
More attraction details
Owner description: Dive some of Thailand's top sites with incredible opportunities to dive with Whale Sharks and Manta Rays! We are an authorised PADI Dive Centre, offering a wide range of experiences and courses; daily dive trips to Hin Daeng/Muang, Koh Haa, Koh Bidas, as well as PADI courses from beginner to professional level. We operate both a large boat and speedboat focusing on comfort and safety. Open all year!
Reviewed December 28, 2012 via mobile

The native English staff is very friendly and helpfull.
Also the prices are pretty reasonable.
Their shop may not be the biggest, but why should it? :-)

There are newer reviews for Ocean Divers

Reviewed December 22, 2012 via mobile

I was treated really well. At first an employee came to my hotel to tell me all about the possibilities during my stay. I was picked up at the right time and I got to dive with a dive master and no other guests. So lots of service. Diving was also good and there was a lot of explaining afterwards about the animals and little critters we saw under water.

Reviewed December 21, 2012

I had a wonderful time diving with Ocean Divers. Very friendly staff, professional service. I will definitely go back, and I can't wait!!

Reviewed December 7, 2012

I left home thinking that I would do 3 days of diving with Ocean Divers. When I got there and experienced the accommodating, serviceminded and friendly team I thought that I might do 5 days of diving with them. I ended up extending my stay at Koh Lanta by a week and doing 8 days of diving with the great team at Ocean Divers. In addition to the diving, Nick helped me out with accommodation at a very good location that was really fair priced.

Reviewed December 7, 2012

Ocean divers is the place to choose if you are looking for some diving! I ended up taking my advanced open water wich i had not planned! The people who work there are so great and friendly and experienced divers! I had such a good time diving with ocean divers!