Lanta Just Come
Pimalai Resort and Spa(Ko Lanta)
$179
$74
$84
$66
Agoda.com
Lanta Sand Resort and Spa(Ko Lanta)(Great Value!)
$43
$25
Agoda.com
Long Beach Chalet(Ko Lanta)(Great Value!)
$43
$36
Agoda.com
SriLanta Resort(Ko Lanta)(Great Value!)
$37
$36
  • Breakfast included
MOONLIGHT Exotic Bay Resort(Ko Lanta)(Great Value!)
$40
$27
Agoda.com
All reviewspeak cafeklong kongair consuperior roomflat screen tvworked greatstayed for one weekminute walkbooked nights heretuk tukkhlong khongrooms are spaciousbars and restaurantspleasant staycleaned dailybig roombeautiful room
Reviewed January 10, 2013 via mobile

We booked this hotel last minute based on the good reviews on trip advisor.

It is extremely clean. The rooms are air conditioned and beds are very comfortable. The staff are lovely, friendly and helped us book our next stop.

I would recommend this hotel to everyone!!

• Stayed: January 2013
1  Thank Lou5891
Reviewed January 9, 2013

My husband and I stayed here for 4 nights as part of our 2 week trip through Thailand. We usually stay top hotels, but as we booked our trip late, everything was sold out. We saw good reviews of this place and although hesitant, we went in with no expectations.
We got a very nice suite for 2 nights and a very basic room for the last 2 nights. Very basic! But I mean, we were paying nothing so the fact it was clean and quite nice we were psyched!
The reason this guesthouse should be top star rated is because of Robert and his wife and their adorable daughter Stella. We could have hung out with them the whole time! Robert booked us two tours, they suggested what to do and where to eat. They were awesome!
The beach across the road is hood for watching the sunset and having some beers. It gets really rocky though when the tide goes out and it you are a beach snob like me, spend the day at Long Beach or better yet Klongnin (best beach on the island)
Their coffee is literally the best on the island. we spent 8 days in Koh Lanta and we had instant coffee served to us everywhere else.
I cannot say enough about the managers! If you are not looking for luxury but looking for a nice place managed by wonderful people, stay here!!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 7, 2013

This hotel will always be remembered as the place I rested my head for the best holiday of my life!
The accommodation was fantastic. The rooms were spacious, clean, and well air conditioned. Towels were replenished regularly and rooms cleaned daily. What more could you ask for?!
It also has free WiFi so you can keep in contact with friends/family or work.

The guest house is run by one of the nicest families you will ever meet. So helpful and so kind. They have a little daughter called Stella who will win over your hearts with her cheeky smile.

The accommodation sits just off the road. You can pick up a tuk tuk or truck taxi from right outside which will take you to the old fishing village for no more then 200 Baht.
The beach is 30 seconds away. Bars are within falling distance away (nothing to boisterous).

They serve breakfast (not included in price) in the hotel and do the best Coffee on the island, all for very cheap!

You can book day trips and excursions at the reception and also rent Mopeds which are very useful to view the beautiful island.

I am just 1 of a group of 8 that all thought this accommodation was superb! I think Rob and Mem will always remember us for being the nutty London gang. Tony, Beadle, Phil, Phil, Karen, Pete, Kirsty and Ray.

I will certainly be returning in the future and I could take a very good guess that the rest of the party will too!
So if you are looking for great value for money with your accommodation while on the island of Koh Lanta, then look no further because this is the place to stay!

Tony.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 5, 2013

The hotel is located 5 minutes from the beach. Rooms are clean and good. Breakfast in good as well. The owners of the hotel are very responsive and helpful for organizing and assisting with every question, tour, travel.... and they are always nice and pleasant.
We enjoyed very much our 7 nights stay there.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 2, 2013

This review is for Pinky Bungalows, which is owned by Mama Nong. Mama Nong is Mem's sister, and the bungalows are located just down the road from Lanta Just Come, which is why I think the two have gotten lumped together.

Moving on, I would highly recommend Pinky Bungalows to anyone! The property is a bit nicer than Lanta Just Come, and a bit pricier but still reasonable (we paid around $100/night per bungalow during the peak New Year's season.) The rooms are bright, extremely clean, and the bungalow-style housing was a great mix of modern and traditional. They are across the street from the beach-front properties, so the beach is just a short walk away. There isn't a restaurant at Pinky Bungalow, so we went to Lanta Just Come for coffee and eggs/toast/fruit every morning.

Mama Nong is amazing-- she always had a smile on her face and a sunny sense of humor. She suggested excellent activities to fill a rare rainy day, and she helped us with something every day, whether it was arranging a tuktuk driver or our New Year's Eve dinner. She knows the island and its people incredibly well, and she never steered us wrong! I rarely take the time to write reviews but wanted to do so this time as a thank-you to Mama Nong. Can't wait to return!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family