“Good massage.”

Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Ko Lanta, Thailand
“Good massage.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 27, 2012

Good place for relaxing.Verry good people(owner,staffs)Owner good.She can help when you have some ploblem about your body.

Visited March 2012

Mechelen
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“A real gem in Thai Massage World!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 9, 2012

I am a very experienced Thai Massage lover, I think I may say, and especially the Medical ones. But they are very hard to find in between very much 'trying to' places. It's absolutely worth spending some time looking for the right places but only sometimes you will find one. This is definately one of the best I discovered in 15 years Thailand!
Be aware: this level of exceptionnal treatment might be very painful during receiving, full profit of the treatment will certainly not occur when your lying down on your tiny matress, but when you are walking out you will feel yourself as a brand new person. They will treat your injuries spontaneously, even if you didn't speak about them, they just feel it, they will read it with their fingers! Amazing! And I can tell you I am the proud owner of 3 low back and 2 neck hernia's. No treatment of European doctors made me feel better than this simple massage place!
Why did I go there and tried this Parlour? Simply: because of the mixture of both very very good reviews and very BAD! reviews. They were complaining about pain, even almost torturing... Not being familiar with this kind of treatments of course, I can understand them. Of course I am talking about pain for the right reasons, because they perfecly hit and work on the problem spots, to clear them! it needs experience to feel the difference between positive and negative pain levels. But I can assure you: this is the place-to-go and you will enjoy much benefits during a few weeks after suffering some difficult moments during the ideal 2h treatment.
Anyway reading especially those negative reviews, I was almost sure that this was the place I was looking for! And I was right! Thank you very much! I sleep all night long now, without waking up every 15 minutes by every move I make...

4 Thank SokratesMechelen
Queenstown, New Zealand
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Too rough”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2012

I found the thai massage too rough and painful. I was recommended the medicinal massage and from the reviews it sounds like everyone is more than happy with these. But went for the Thai massage which was not enjoyable at all.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank mabel132
Braunton, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Worst massage of our holiday”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2012

My boyfriend and I have just returned from a 2 week break in Koh Lanta. Unfortunately Maneelanta was an awful experience from start to finish.

When we arrived we asked to use the loo. The floor was soaking wet, and there is no running flush or tap water.

We then went into a room with 2 benches. We had asked for 2 aromatherapy massages.

There was no asking what pressure we would like, or choice of oils.

My masseur was extremely heavy handed, and I found the process painful. She also put pressure on occasion on the backs of my knees and at times on my spine which was not right. I wanted it to stop but ever hopeful it would get better, I didn't muster up the courage to do so.

The masseurs talked to each other in Thai whilst massaging us, which was very unprofessional.

I left feeling sore and shocked to be honest at how poor my experience was. When speaking to my boyfriend, he had had a totally different style of massage although we'd asked for the same thing. My masseur got up on the bench for example to use her full body weight at times, and his didn't.

An awful experience, and only slightly cheaper than the incredible Dreamy Spa which we used 5 times. We wanted to try Maneelanta for a change, but frankly I think my masseur was dangerous, and I like a strong massage.

STAY AWAY.

Visited June 2012
4 Thank drcottage
penang
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Fabulous!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 1, 2012

I have had many massages in my life and am an athlete with chronic injuries/pain. That said, I had several massage in Thailand and this was by far the best one. She knew exactly what to do for my injury and I felt completely comfortable with her expertise. You could tell she truly cared about my injury, even offering stretching and other advice for me. I would definitely recommend going here!

Visited April 2012