“Simple Meal”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 20, 2013

This is a simple restaurant on the waterfront that's quite well ventilated with fans. The service is reasonably average but the food is pretty good and very good value. The fresh fish looks good and our Tiger Prawns were excellent. They had run out of most ice creams which seems a little strange but the house white, sold by the glass, was quite palatable. A good honest place I think. The only downside was the strong smell of drains around the entrance area; however, the restaurant area was fine.

Reviewed March 12, 2013

Of all the places we dined during a 14 night stay, this was probably the most disappointing. Food was distinctly average and would make UK served Thai food seem good. With so many options to eat in the general area, I certainly wouldn't return here...........ps. I would have given it a score of 2 but as the meal we had here didn't make us unwell (a positive) I thought I would give them the benefit of a score of 3.

Reviewed February 18, 2013

We had dinner here 1 night, recommended by a local. Although very busy our service was quick and helpful. Very cheap and tasty. It made a pleasant night out from our hotel.

Reviewed February 2, 2013 via mobile

I went here on the recommendation of some people I met travellin and I am glad I did. Great tasting food, reasonable prices. Basic environment is plastic chairs etc but this didn't matter as service was so effective and food so tasty.

Reviewed January 17, 2013

Best meal we had on Lanta, very simple place in Saladaan, but great fish and noodles, very traditional Thai. Fish is fresh daily, service is poor, but you are on thai time so who cares. Order the whole fish fillet with garlic and pepper.