“The best Thai food at best price”
Review of Krua Kritsana

Krua Kritsana
Ranked #124 of 350 Restaurants in Ko Lanta
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery
Reviewed April 7, 2013

The service is very efficient, honest and nice. I have been in the island for several months and Krua is the place I have repeated the most; The food is great with big portions and very good prices. The first one I recommend in the island for Thai food.

Reviewed April 4, 2013

This was our favourite restaurant in Thailand last year and it did not disappoint this year.Amazing quality stir fries and curries,stand out for me being the delicious Panang curry. We went every night here ,the place was always packed,a testimony to the great cooking. Often,we had a long wait for our food,but the result was well worth it. Amazing food at amazing prices served up by lovely people.

Reviewed March 30, 2013 via mobile

Kritsana Kitchen is, if you like great Thai pork, the Mecca (oh dear) for said dishes. Yes, they produce some really good value Thai and some ok European dishes, but the baked and crispy pork dishes are some of the best I have ever tasted world wide.

The lady who runs it works hard to ensure quality and does very well to keep a happy staff...in the face of Swedish swampmonstery.

2  Thank Zardoz59
Reviewed March 18, 2013

This small, mostly Thai food restaurant has an unusual machine to cook the pizza - kind of a plastic dome with a heater on top. The result was the top is cooked, but the crust is soggy and only 1/2 cooked - add to that a sickly, sweet sauce makes for a terrible pizza.

Reviewed February 24, 2013

If you're staying in Long Beach or passing through on the main road, this is worth a stop for cheap and delicious food. My wife and I loved this place and went back everyday. All of the dishes we tried were excellent. The staples (fried rice, pad thai, etc) were some of the best we've had.