“Lanta MUST!”

Thai Cat
Ranked #26 of 297 Restaurants in Ko Lanta
Cuisines: Seafood, Thai
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: This is a beach restaurant at the northern end of Long Beach where we ate last night. I was greatly disappointed by the meal and the price in a country where we have been so impressed by the quality and the cost of foodcountrywhere
Maona, null, Bangladesh
“Lanta MUST!”
Reviewed April 12, 2013

This will go down as one of my all time favorite restaurants and I pride myself in knowing good food. We went to Thai Cat everyday. More importantly, the food was exquisite and made with love. We praised the staff each time we went and even got the chance to peak into the kitchen to give our queen chefs standing ovations. The atmosphere is happy and romantic. Service is unreal and the food almost comes too soon ;). Have a cappuccino there in the morning but you can skip breakfast. They also let you pay a cover charge of 200 baht to bring your own booze!

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Mary F

• Czech first
  • Finnish first
  • Polish first
  • Slovak first
  • Thai first
Brisbane, Australia
“perfect beach front restaurant”
Reviewed April 11, 2013

Thai Cat, a little budget diamond in the rough. I love this place. It is located on Sayang Beach front in between other restaurants and accommodation. It serves lovely and fresh food. My partner and I ordered a Massaman Chicken Curry with steamed rice and a vegetable fried rice. We had fresh lime juice and then followed with tea and coffee as well as pineapple fritter for desert. The food came out fast even though they were very busy, there is a lot of staff on in the evenings which helps with delivery of service. Total bill for meals and food was around 400 bhat. The restaurant plays music in the background and has lovely timber furniture with pretty lights strung all around, you can sit and watch the ocean roll in. I hope that everyone that visits has a pleasurable experience and isn't let down as there is no reason to why you shouldn't really enjoy dining here. I will visit again.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank TravelForChangeBlog
Ravenglass
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Superb food”
Reviewed April 3, 2013

Superb food and friendly staff, views at sunset priceless, recommend krapow gai if you like your thai food spicy. Pet mak mak !!!!!

1 Thank Adrianlakes
Buenos Aires
“Excelent Restaurant”
Reviewed April 3, 2013

Best Food of all the isles!!!!!!!
Good price, excellent atenttion, and very good seafood!
Best restaurant me found in our whole trip, that is Bangkok, Chang Mai, Phi phi and Ao Nang.
We ate there 3 meals in two days!
Super recommended!
Dont miss it!
In front of the sea, excellent view!

1 Thank Porotito
Lisbon
“Here you feel at home”
Reviewed April 2, 2013

During my 6 six days on Lanta, me and my 5 friends always take breakfast, lunch and dinner at this fabulous restaurant. The staff very eficient, they treat you very weel and always concern about you. The food very good at a good price.
Coco and Nok Nik were the best!

1 Thank isadi_13