“An excellent way to get started with underwater photography”
Review of Liquid Lense

Liquid Lense
Budapest, Hungary
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“An excellent way to get started with underwater photography”
Reviewed November 18, 2010

As a complete beginner in the field, I took an extended U/W photo course with Liquid Lense in November 2009. What a great way to kick start this nice hobby! I found LL on the internet, so I wanted to find out first if its just a nice website or something more. But soon after several emails exchanged I was shure to find what Im looking for! Indeed, they took care of all aspects of my trip (via Scubafish, their associated DC), they drove me around to check out hotels to see which one I liked best, showed me all local eateries and bars, so I was set to a convenient start with my photo course.
LL has a great variety of photo equipments to rent and experiment with, they are also flexible with what area of photography you want to concentrate on. They would design a course for your specific needs. They arranged me a solo dive with a DM specifically to hunt for nudibranchs in a spot they usually dont dive. The courses are held in very small groups, I was mostly diving alone with the pro or with one more person - which was a great way to compare shots. In the evening you have a chance to look through photos and learn to edit them. Since its all very flexible, you basically have a chance to learn at your own pace with a pro sitting by your side guiding you through the process. I was more than satisfied with the service and if I have a chance Ill definitely go back to learn some more! Especially since the neighboring dive spots guarantees some excellent shots!

1 Thank pewmuh