“Lovely Environment for Massage”

Serenity Massage and Spa
Ranked #2 of 20 Spas & Wellness in Ko Lanta
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Serenity is a unique Spa built on wooden stilts above the sea. We offer high quality treatments, massage, manicure, pedicure, waxing and much more. Every treatment includes fruit and tea which you may enjoy at our terrace with great view over the harbour! Open all year November- April 10am until 11pm May - October 11am until 9pm
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Lovely Environment for Massage”
Reviewed March 4, 2013

If you want a massage without the massage therapist's phone going off every two minutes then head to Serenity Spa (they also don’t allow their customers to use mobiles) creating a place of peace and tranquility. It’s the perfect environment for massage soft music playing, comfortable beds with face cradle enabling you to lie completely flat. The room has air conditioning set at just the right temperature that you are not too cold. They have a spacious, clean shower room and lockers for your personal belongings and a great chill out area at the back where you can enjoy your fruit tea after the massage. In the high season you may need to book an appointment as they are very popular. They also offer beauty treatments at a reasonable price.

Visited January 2013
billysea, Owner at Serenity Massage and Spa, responded to this review, March 12, 2013
Thank you so much for your brilliant comments - if feels me with pride when someone enjoys Serenity the way you do. I hope you will return in the future and come back for more - safe travels Ning and the Serenity staff

• Finnish first
  • Thai first
Corlette, Australia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Booking In - no massage yet!”
Reviewed February 19, 2013

Well, after a medicore experience with the so called #1 spa earlier today, we decided to rock up to Serenity in Saladan. Oh mer gawd - the difference was blatantly obvious. Serenity should be number one by a landslide and my 2.5 hr salt scrub, oil massage and facial hasn't even happened (tomorrow).

Highly professional, organised, clean and OCD tidy! No need to bring your own towel, they have different sarongs, outfits for you, towels depending on what you are having done. Plus a locker to stow away your valuables. Did I mention an air conditioned room?

Classy lay out and a nice outlook on the back deck after. Don't pay attention to the restaurant pots and pans next door. That is Saladan, part of the charm and ambience. So much better than a truck stop spa in the middle of Saladan Road on Long Beach and I will spare naming them but they are purple themed.

The girls are funny, relaxed and most can speak/understand a bit of English. They have been in business 4 years, but really classy on the outset.

I will report back to you after my husband and I have our 2.5 hour Emotion package for $1200 baht (40 AUD). Bargain.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank RodSharon
Thank you so much for all your nice comments - I know you enjoyed the shop as you cam back many times after and we spoke several times. Thank you again for visiting Serenity and I hope one day you will return again safe travels Ning and all the Serenity staff :)
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Really nice and well priced”
Reviewed February 11, 2013

We loved this massage place!! It's a little more expensive than the others in Saladan but you definitely get more value. The staff are really friendly, the service is great, the spa is private and air conditioned. Plus you get a little tea and fruit treat afterwards to enjoy on the back balcony overlooking the ocean. True Serenity =)

Visited February 2013
billysea, Owner at Serenity Massage and Spa, responded to this review, February 17, 2013
Thank you so much for your great comments - I am very happy you enjoyed your time at Serenity and I hope one day you return to enjoy more safe travels best regards Ning and all the Serenity Staff
Drøbak
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Relaxing”
Reviewed January 12, 2013 via mobile

Great place. The massage is great, and I don't understand people complainting that it hurts and that it's brutal. If it's too hard tell the therapist, she will give you a softer massage, or even better, do not take a thai massage, take an oil massage or something. I liked it alot :)

1 Thank Theresel88
billysea, Owner at Serenity Massage and Spa, responded to this review, January 13, 2013
Thank you so much for your comments about the shop, staff and also other guests. We know the shop and massage wont be to everyone's liking but when I read you comment it makes me proud to have my staff and the Serenity shop Thank you again and we all hope to see you in Serenity soon Ning and the Serenity Staff :)
Manchester
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“An oasis of calm”
Reviewed January 10, 2013 via mobile

Visited, after a hot, sticky day,sightseeing. My lady was called "LAN she was polite and gentle with good English. I had foot and leg massage, then pedicure and manicure.It was fantastic, the salon is clean and calming. I fell asleep, her massage was so good.At the end you are taken to sit by the sea with fresh fruit and tea. I would recommend this spa to anyone and great value!

Thank you so much for your nice comments. I will pass on the praise to Lan, she has been with us for many years and is a great asset to Serenity. Having fully trained staff, a clean environment and a relaxing shop where you feel comfortable is very important to me. Thank you again we hope to see you again soon best regards Ning, Lan and all the Serenity staff